Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Help me write my cliche commitment tweet (POLE)

2»

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    U should come out of the closet live. as part of a woke generation I'm sure ur gangbanger teammates will respect you for it
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club
    edited October 2019
    Blessed to say
    Could also go with "taking my talents to..."
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,812 Swaye's Wigwam
    110%

Good for you JHF! Here is a challenge. Fit all of those and the barber in your tweet.

This.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,812 Swaye's Wigwam
    110%

I've seen you here for years, I always assumed you were some old drunk in his 40s

Mind=blown

I first joined this bored as a Doogpound refugee at 15 years of age because I was irritated by the lack of TBSing on their bored.

Phenomenal decision.
    I think that’s about the same age BTP found this shit hole. Kinda fucked him up if you ask me. (Hey buddy, love you and miss you.)

Glad you have your head a little tighter on your shoulders. (Still love you BTP cause I know you’re reading.)
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,969 Standard Supporter
    Thankful for my coaches, teammates, family, and friends

Appreciate all of you.

If anyone wants insights into the recruiting process, I understand it's a little different for football but I'd be happy to talk (especially if you have questions for your kids who are athletes).

So you actually *are* taking interviews.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam
    Abundance
    If you don’t use all of those lines in your commitment tweet, you can fuck the fuck right off. Abundance is the only answer.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Abundance
    Holy fuckall, I am old.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,996

Appreciate all of you.

If anyone wants insights into the recruiting process, I understand it's a little different for football but I'd be happy to talk (especially if you have questions for your kids who are athletes).

It's pretty awesome to be at such an elite level to be able to play D1. Now quit being such a faggot about it and tell us the highlights and the shitty. Tell a story about it, pretend as if you had to burny poop real bad, a lot of times, in uncomfortable locations and situations.

Also, first question: What is the best advise you have ever received, and why is it to use wet wipes instead of tp?