Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shocking, Scotty and the left lied about who makes up the homeless population.

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's almost like the reduction of more than 70% of the total mental health facilities over the last couple decades, and the increase of homeless psychopaths living on the streets might be related.

That and the decriminalization of crime are what's caused the explosion here in California.

If you're a drug addict who wants to support your drug habit by committing crimes, California is the place to go. You will not be prosecuted for your drug use and if you keep your crimes limited to shoplifting and breaking into cars you won't even be arrested.
    Sounds like you are living a nightmare.
    No, I'm just not living in denial and treating the state as if it were my boyfriend.
    Hang in there! Ts&Ps through your struggles.
    Why does such a great state like California have so many homeless people El Monte? Does the state of California like typhus?
    I don’t know nor do I care other than the fact it drives idiots like you to lose your shit.
    Yes, commenting on the state's problems = losing your shit.

Meanwhile the Kunt with OCD regarding impeachment, he isn't losing his shit.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It's almost like the reduction of more than 70% of the total mental health facilities over the last couple decades, and the increase of homeless psychopaths living on the streets might be related.

That and the decriminalization of crime are what's caused the explosion here in California.

If you're a drug addict who wants to support your drug habit by committing crimes, California is the place to go. You will not be prosecuted for your drug use and if you keep your crimes limited to shoplifting and breaking into cars you won't even be arrested.
    No, I'm just not living in denial and treating the state as if it were my boyfriend.
    Why does such a great state like California have so many homeless people El Monte? Does the state of California like typhus?
    I don’t know nor do I care other than the fact it drives idiots like you to lose your shit.

Trump is getting impeached. There’s nothing you can do about it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Great, not trying to do anything about it, except watching you and your fellow Hondo Bros lose your shit.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Ironically SFGbob is losing his shit calling people names and swearing.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

Yeah, I never swear unless I'm losing my shit.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,302
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

Are people still arguing about how corrupt their guy is? Can you guys pipe down and save it for the last half of 2020.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Great, not trying to do anything about it, except watching you and your fellow Hondo Bros lose your shit.
    Good for you. Acceptance is healthy. Can you tell your fellow trumptards that impugning the whistleblower, attacking the IC IG and his finding of the complaint as credible, and making absurd and irrelevant characterizations about the WBer law and impeachment are futile and embarrassing? Tia.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Good for you. Acceptance is healthy. Can you tell your fellow trumptards that impugning the whistleblower, attacking the IC IG and his finding of the complaint as credible, and making absurd and irrelevant characterizations about the WBer law and impeachment are futile and embarrassing? Tia.
    Sounds like you're losing your shit.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sounds like you're losing your shit.

I knew you couldn’t reply Intelligently.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I blame Trump 100% for the homeless problem.