Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Donald Trump Promised To Eliminate The Deficit In 8 Years. So Far, He Has Increased It By 68%

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,974

Gay Bob Logic

Trump owns dozens of properties worldwide and makes millions off them during his presidency but it's not a conflict of interest because a random tweet from Ivanka was from 2012. Nothing to see here!

Kunt logic, is there anything can't do. Amazing the arguments you can craft when you're willing to lie your ass off.

I never said the Tweet showed there was no conflict of interest during his Presidency. I said the fact that you posted a Tweet from 2012 as some sort of defense of what Hunter Biden did in 2014 show you're a fucking dipshit. The fact that you continue to misrepresent what I said, and deny that you had your head up your ass confirms all that.

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    SFGbob said:

Gay Bob Logic

Trump owns dozens of properties worldwide and makes millions off them during his presidency but it's not a conflict of interest because a random tweet from Ivanka was from 2012. Nothing to see here!

Kunt logic, is there anything can't do. Amazing the arguments you can craft when you're willing to lie your ass off.

I never said the Tweet showed there was no conflict of interest during his Presidency. I said the fact that you posted a Tweet from 2012 as some sort of defense of what Hunter Biden did in 2014 show you're a fucking dipshit. The fact that you continue to misrepresent what I said, and deny that you had your head up your ass confirms all that.

The more you repeat a lie doesn't make it true. I know your dear leader and your party utilize that strategy to fool the public but it's not going to work with me. Keep on believing your bullshit if it makes you feel better about being a dumbfuck.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,489
    Take a walk and get some perspective. Don't get me wrong, I'd like a balanced budget, too, but the total Debt level is just one measurement of the challenge. The interest rate on the debt matters as well.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/07/24/facts-about-the-national-debt/

"Net interest payments on the debt are estimated to total $393.5 billion this fiscal year, or 8.7% of all federal outlays. (The government projects it will pay out a total of $593.1 billion in interest in fiscal 2019, which ends Sept. 30, but that includes interest credited to Social Security and other government trust funds.) By comparison, debt service was more than 15% of federal outlays in the mid-1990s. The share has fallen partly because lower rates have held down interest payments, but also because outlays have risen substantially, up about 29% over the past decade."

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,463
    Swaye said:

First upvote I have ever given you in the Tug. I am disgusted that my? party, the once proud party of fiscal conservatism is now functionally no different than the Dems. They just all want to spend money on different shit. Not just Trump either. 2/3rds of the idiots in Congress in the GOP, Bush 2, etc. Totally sold out on the principle of smaller government. It's a fucking joke.
    The GOP is the original big spender party. They have never been budget hawks for any extended period of time.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,859 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Swaye said:

First upvote I have ever given you in the Tug. I am disgusted that my? party, the once proud party of fiscal conservatism is now functionally no different than the Dems. They just all want to spend money on different shit. Not just Trump either. 2/3rds of the idiots in Congress in the GOP, Bush 2, etc. Totally sold out on the principle of smaller government. It's a fucking joke.
    The GOP is the original big spender party. They have never been budget hawks for any extended period of time.
    Is there no lie too big for you to tell?

I'm so upset by GOP spending that I'm going to vote for folks who want to add 30-40 trillion to the budget

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,974
    edited October 2019

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

No, I don’t believe there is.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tell me Gay Bob, why did your President say he was going to eliminate the deficit but instead it's gone up during his tenure? Did he lie to us?

For the same reason Obama said he was going to cut the deficit. Are you under some belief that I don't think Trump is a liar? Now, speaking of liars, tell me how the emoluments clause applied to Ivanka in 2012?

So you do think he is a liar yet you still take his word every single time. Does that make you gullible or just stupid?

Tell me, does the emoluments clause apply to Trump and his family in 2017 and beyond? Does Trump still own a property in Istanbul? Go on and hold onto the 2012 tweet as if he's had no international business deals since. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
    Who do you pretend the strawman is when you fuck it in the ass IC?

Why did you post the Tweet from 2012 dumbfuck and try to use it to run interference for Biden and his son?
    Liar. I didn't post that tweet.

Blob posts a picture to prove he lied. lol
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,090 Standard Supporter
    Exactly. Leftards lie and love to be lied to.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

Exactly. Leftards lie and love to be lied to. ™

fixed it for ya
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Swaye said:

We’ve covered this. Your? Party hasn’t been fiscally conservative since 1970.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

Not to be a dick. But are you surprised the GOP is also big Government? Ever since newt left...
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Don’t worry, once Trump gets his ass run you “conservatives” can go back to caring and knowing about things.

Don’t worry, once Trump gets his ass run you “conservatives” can go back to caring and knowing about things.

Run by impeachment? Or run by Yang?
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,463

HHusky said:

Swaye said:

I'm so upset by GOP spending that I'm going to vote for folks who want to add 30-40 trillion to the budget

Talking fiscal restraint while in opposition doesn’t count. The party was founded as a big government party and has always remained a big government party. You might want to take a history class sometime. Old guys can audit for $5 a class in WA. Check out California’s senior benefits.
    GDS said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Tell me Gay Bob, why did your President say he was going to eliminate the deficit but instead it's gone up during his tenure? Did he lie to us?

For the same reason Obama said he was going to cut the deficit. Are you under some belief that I don't think Trump is a liar? Now, speaking of liars, tell me how the emoluments clause applied to Ivanka in 2012?

So you do think he is a liar yet you still take his word every single time. Does that make you gullible or just stupid?

Tell me, does the emoluments clause apply to Trump and his family in 2017 and beyond? Does Trump still own a property in Istanbul? Go on and hold onto the 2012 tweet as if he's had no international business deals since. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
    Who do you pretend the strawman is when you fuck it in the ass IC?

Why did you post the Tweet from 2012 dumbfuck and try to use it to run interference for Biden and his son?
    Liar. I didn't post that tweet.

Blob posts a picture to prove he lied. lol
    Hearing Gay Bob posts with a lot of integrity. Just what I'm hearing, don't twist.
    salemcoog said:

A treadmill induced heart attack.

salemcoog said:

Trump on a treadmill??

salemcoog said:

It’s gotta be sad when the Guy that you wake up hating and go to sleep cursing is probably gonna get another 4 years.

But this is where we get Him!!!

Keep your dobber up little resistor.
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

It’s gotta be sad when the Guy that you wake up hating and go to sleep cursing is probably gonna get another 4 years.

But this is where we get Him!!!

Keep your dobber up little resistor.
    You take this too seriously.

But keep your head up. I’m sure one of those scratch tickets will turn things around for you.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,341 Standard Supporter
    Spending too high. Remember Obunghole cares largest price increases came after Obunghole left office. So now we all have to pay. Enjoy! Obunghole legacy lives on!

Trump is contacting BHO to try and get support for reducing expenditures: