Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Donald Trump Promised To Eliminate The Deficit In 8 Years. So Far, He Has Increased It By 68%

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Gotta spend money to make money?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,974
    Saying that the nation's fiscal problems will not be solved with "any one step alone," President Obama this morning signed an executive order creating the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform. Then as expected, he named former Sen. Alan Simpson (R-Wy) and former Clinton White House Chief of staff Erskine Bowles as the group's co-chairs.

Obama said the commission will be charged with making clear recommendations on how to balance the budget excluding interest payments by 2015 and ways to improve the long-term fiscal health of the nation. That, the administration said, would stabilize the debt-to-GDP ratio at an acceptable level once the economy recovers. The commission will be asked to address changes to the growth of entitlement programs, as well as the gap between projected revenues and expenditures over the long-term. Any recommendations would have to receive approval by 14 of 18 commission members, guaranteeing bipartisan support. The panel must issue its recommendations by Dec. 1.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    but but but Obama!
    Tell me Gay Bob, why did your President say he was going to eliminate the deficit but instead it's gone up during his tenure? Did he lie to us?

but but but Obama!

But, but, but fucking hypocrite.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,859 Founders Club
    NOC including the OP
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,366 Founders Club
    First upvote I have ever given you in the Tug. I am disgusted that my? party, the once proud party of fiscal conservatism is now functionally no different than the Dems. They just all want to spend money on different shit. Not just Trump either. 2/3rds of the idiots in Congress in the GOP, Bush 2, etc. Totally sold out on the principle of smaller government. It's a fucking joke.

Tell me Gay Bob, why did your President say he was going to eliminate the deficit but instead it's gone up during his tenure? Did he lie to us?

For the same reason Obama said he was going to cut the deficit. Are you under some belief that I don't think Trump is a liar? Now, speaking of liars, tell me how the emoluments clause applied to Ivanka in 2012?

SFGbob said:

For the same reason Obama said he was going to cut the deficit. Are you under some belief that I don't think Trump is a liar? Now, speaking of liars, tell me how the emoluments clause applied to Ivanka in 2012?

So you do think he is a liar yet you still take his word every single time. Does that make you gullible or just stupid?

Tell me, does the emoluments clause apply to Trump and his family in 2017 and beyond? Does Trump still own a property in Istanbul? Go on and hold onto the 2012 tweet as if he's had no international business deals since. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

So you do think he is a liar yet you still take his word every single time. Does that make you gullible or just stupid?

Tell me, does the emoluments clause apply to Trump and his family in 2017 and beyond? Does Trump still own a property in Istanbul? Go on and hold onto the 2012 tweet as if he's had no international business deals since. Bitchass partisan Kunt.
    Who do you pretend the strawman is when you fuck it in the ass IC?

Why did you post the Tweet from 2012 dumbfuck and try to use it to run interference for Biden and his son?
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Why did you post the Tweet from 2012 dumbfuck and try to use it to run interference for Biden and his son?
    Liar. I didn't post that tweet. And even if I did, this is just another example of you using semantics to deflect. Trump still owns the property in Istanbul as well as many others globally. But keep on running your Kunt act to defend dear leader. You're not fooling anyone besides the cultists on this board.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Liar. I didn't post that tweet.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yeah, I didn't post it. Liar.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    You know what I think...
    edited October 2019

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And I'm playing a semantics game? You re-posted it when you responded to it and you certainly weren't disagreeing with it, in fact you're so fucking stupid you thought it was some kind of defense of Hunter Biden.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

And I'm playing a semantics game? You re-posted it when you responded to it and you certainly weren't disagreeing with it, in fact you're so fucking stupid you thought it was some kind of defense of Hunter Biden.
    LOL you really got me now! You are a sad and pathetic little man.
    Gay Bob Logic

Trump owns dozens of properties worldwide and makes millions off them during his presidency but it's not a conflict of interest because a random tweet from Ivanka was from 2012. Nothing to see here!

Biden's son makes a meager 50k a month salary from a Ukraine company and we must investigate!

And you wonder why we call you bitch.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

LOL you really got me now! You are a sad and pathetic little man.
    There's no "getting" a dumbfuck like you IC. You're a shameless liar and you're a dumbfuck who thought a Tweet from 2012 was a defense of what Hunter Biden did in 2014. You'll never admit, you lack the integrity to admit such things. You're a typical leftist. And this is what leftists do, they lie.
    lol integrity? You won't even admit you fell for Pizzagate and were demanding an investigation into it.

But congrats on hijacking this thread to deflect from the main topic about your dear leader being a liar. Just like you.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,496 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

First upvote I have ever given you in the Tug. I am disgusted that my? party, the once proud party of fiscal conservatism is now functionally no different than the Dems. They just all want to spend money on different shit. Not just Trump either. 2/3rds of the idiots in Congress in the GOP, Bush 2, etc. Totally sold out on the principle of smaller government. It's a fucking joke.
    The GOP has been lip service to small government since before any of our lifetimes(except Race of course). Reagan for all his bluster still had "Reaganomics". Nixon oversaw a vast increase in federal environmental oversight(which I agree with but still).

At no point was Trump a small government guy. He's more like a 90's Democrat which with the continuing progressive-ation of the current DNC has made him a Republican. The only thing that I will give him is that he's at least got a lot of "common sense" takes on government as an outsider.

That's the trouble with being in the small government camp in a nutshell. The choice in the last 4 decades or more has been between Statism and Federalism at best.