Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Update on My Dawg

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

My kids' cat got eaten by coyotes last month, waah waah

I drove my mom's cat to the death camp when we had to put her in the home

Not the same
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

BearsWiin said:

Whatever, pussy. We lost 5 cats to coyotes growing up in TUFF Southern California.
    First six are consensual
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,028
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

BearsWiin said:

Whatever, pussy. We lost 5 cats to coyotes growing up in TUFF Southern California.
    First six are consensual
    In Southern California, basically yes. Kittie lives don't matter to the Messican coyotes down there. You have to be prepared to lose some Kitties.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,554
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well Yella this sucks

@chuck your comment best describes our? football team "Huskies are horrible creatures...stubborn, too smart and independent of thought, and impossible not to love."
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options

Mrs Throbber v1.0 got rid of the dog when j was on a business trip.

Closest I’ve ever come to murder.

Mrs Throbber v2.0 loves dogs and has brought home five for me over the years.

I love dem bitches.

J?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,932
    dnc said:

I love dem bitches.

J?
    Ja. Der Kommisar.
  • Options

T's & P's for the dog and your family.

My wife wants a dog. She had 4 birds when I met her, and now we have 5 thanks to her parents off-loading an old budgie that's probably on its way out. The remaining 4 will all be around for another 15 years, at least.

Anyways, what kind of dog can I get her that will for sure eat the birds? I am not a dog person at all, but if I find one that ingratiates itself in to my wife's life and then manages to take out at least 2 of those birds I might just turn the corner and become a dog person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--7-Tt99uoE
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,638
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I love dem bitches.

Any self respecting dog will kill those birds out of general principle. Fucking birds.

I've only ever seen one pet bird that I didn't want to grab by the head and shake violently. It was a big, grey parrot at a small store. It was super friendly and talked in a low, soft voice (bird talk bot people talk). It was the owner's pet bird and not for sale or I'd probably have it to this day.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Sorry to hear that man. It really does suck. I had to do that 4 years ago. Right before the middle one headed back east to you know where. Right after our grad party for the kid, I found her lying by the Rainbow playset I haven't had the heart to take down. She wouldn't get up and it was "oh oh" obvious that there was something wrong because that dog would walk through fire to come when called. Took her in to the pet ER in Kirkland, and by the next day it was clear we had to put her down. Tumor was pushing against her adrenal gland making her breathing pretty fast and all that shit.

Kids tried to stay in the room and couldn't. I stayed behind and was with her until the end. Crushing.

As you know, I'm not one for mysticism and all that "meaning" shit. But I believe until this day she knew somehow that her girl was leaving and held on long enough to see her through ... childhood or whatever. When you have multiple kids, one of them is always closest to the dog. She was always more the middle kid's dog than anybody else. It was fitting she was around and had fun at her HS grad party before checking out.

Haven't had the stones to spread her ashes yet. They're in my home office.

My heart goes out to you Yella.

I cried like a baby and went through a box of tissue. I don't like playing god with man's best fren.
    Only time can make this feel better. Stay strong man