Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

State orders Sondland not to testify

13»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

But it was a beautiful and perfect phone call. Why would he try to hide what was discussed?

They haven't that's why the released the transcript. Have you been able to figure out yet how Ivanka making money in 2012 isn't like Hunter Biden making money in 2014?
    *a summary of notes from the transcript
    The transcript.
    It’s not a transcript of the phone call.
    We're told that the evidence of Trump's quid pro quo is readily event in the transcript that was released. O'Keefed is busy right now telling anyone who will listen that Trump incriminates himself in the transcript that was released. You Kunts need to get your stories straight.
    Keep on carrying water for the pathological lying con man that you claim you didn't vote for. Can't wait to see you deny you ever supported him once he's removed from office next year.
    Next year???

So He won’t be impeached?
    So on top of not knowing anything about federal income taxes, mortgage interest deduction and the federal debt, you also don’t have a clue about what impeachment is. Basic civics.
    So 3 months isn’t enough to gather testimony and have a vote in both Houses?

Hmmm. It’s almost as if your team knows that they are gonna lose and are just trying to extend the gayme
    So you don’t know anything about the constitution and impeachment. You could have just said so.
    There’s not much to know. You need to get the House to vote for a trial and the Senate has to agree by a 2/3 majority that the alleged acts are an impeachable offense.

Considering that you guys have an open and shut case, what’s the hold up?
    If there’s not much to know, you should be able to accurately assess what’s occurring. Your post demonstrates you don’t understand anything. At all. If cuntwaffle wasn’t such a pussy, he’d reply to you with “embarrassing.”
    Do you ever tire of chasing your tail?
    Do you realize you completely inaccurately described impeachment? Remember your federal income tax / mortgage interest deduction face plant? Do you ever tire of embarrassing yourself?
    I guess your answer to my question to you would be a no.

Lemme know when the Senate has 66 votes. Shouldn’t take long. Open and shut case ya know.

Jfc, I’d ignore you if you didn’t constantly make a fool of yourself.
    So you’re sayin that the impeachment is NOT tried in the Senate?

And you’re also saying that the Senate doesn’t need 66 votes to remove the President from office?

And I’m the one that should be embarrassed?

Keep chasin it, you’ll get it one of these times.
    You not only need to read article 2 section 4 of the constitution, you also need to take 3rd grade math. You may be right about something someday cuog. Today’s not your day.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,302
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

But it was a beautiful and perfect phone call. Why would he try to hide what was discussed?

They haven't that's why the released the transcript. Have you been able to figure out yet how Ivanka making money in 2012 isn't like Hunter Biden making money in 2014?
    The transcript.
    We're told that the evidence of Trump's quid pro quo is readily event in the transcript that was released. O'Keefed is busy right now telling anyone who will listen that Trump incriminates himself in the transcript that was released. You Kunts need to get your stories straight.
    Keep on carrying water for the pathological lying con man that you claim you didn't vote for. Can't wait to see you deny you ever supported him once he's removed from office next year.
    Next year???

So on top of not knowing anything about federal income taxes, mortgage interest deduction and the federal debt, you also don’t have a clue about what impeachment is. Basic civics.

Hmmm. It’s almost as if your team knows that they are gonna lose and are just trying to extend the gayme
    So you don’t know anything about the constitution and impeachment. You could have just said so.
    There’s not much to know. You need to get the House to vote for a trial and the Senate has to agree by a 2/3 majority that the alleged acts are an impeachable offense.

If there’s not much to know, you should be able to accurately assess what’s occurring. Your post demonstrates you don’t understand anything. At all. If cuntwaffle wasn’t such a pussy, he’d reply to you with “embarrassing.”
    Do you realize you completely inaccurately described impeachment? Remember your federal income tax / mortgage interest deduction face plant? Do you ever tire of embarrassing yourself?

Lemme know when the Senate has 66 votes. Shouldn’t take long. Open and shut case ya know.

And you’re also saying that the Senate doesn’t need 66 votes to remove the President from office?

You not only need to read article 2 section 4 of the constitution, you also need to take 3rd grade math. You may be right about something someday cuog. Today’s not your day.
    Everyone knows Nadler is too big of a pussy and Nancy isn't going to allow him to hold hearings so we get this mental masturbation from the oracle of el monte

Start the fucking hearings or shut the fuck up

Either way won't be interesting
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Did you figure out what the emoluments clause entails? Or that Pizzagate was a hoax?
    The emoluments clause applied to Ivanka in 2012? Got a link dumbfuck?
    Trump and his kids are making tens of millions in 2019 off his presidency. Fuck off with that 2012 bullshit.
    Explains why you posted a tweet from 2012. Are you admitting you're a dipshit who didn't look at the date of the tweet you posted?
    I posted the tweet. I knew the date. Trump admittedly has a conflict of interest with Turkey. He made a military decision that gave Turkey the go ahead to attack the Kurds. It's worth pointing out since we were so concerned last week about fighting potential corruption and influence in international politics but I guess we don't care again this week.

Also how in the name of strawman ass fucking did I end up having to defend the post of that tweet in this thread.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The transcript.
    Next year???

Everyone knows Nadler is too big of a pussy and Nancy isn't going to allow him to hold hearings so we get this mental masturbation from the oracle of el monte

Start the fucking hearings or shut the fuck up

Either way won't be interesting
    Meltdown!
    Trump is going to get impeached and there’s nothing you can do about.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,302
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Turkey is a NATO ally

I'm fine with obliterating them but protocol insists we don't use force against fellow NATO members

The Kurds lose again
  • Options
    Yes

Turkey is a NATO ally

I'm fine with obliterating them but protocol insists we don't use force against fellow NATO members

The Kurds lose again

Do you see now what an imbecile you are Salem? Race’s post speaks volumes.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    RedRocket said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Did you figure out what the emoluments clause entails? Or that Pizzagate was a hoax?
    The emoluments clause applied to Ivanka in 2012? Got a link dumbfuck?
    Trump and his kids are making tens of millions in 2019 off his presidency. Fuck off with that 2012 bullshit.
    Explains why you posted a tweet from 2012. Are you admitting you're a dipshit who didn't look at the date of the tweet you posted?
    I posted the tweet. I knew the date. Trump admittedly has a conflict of interest with Turkey. He made a military decision that gave Turkey the go ahead to attack the Kurds. It's worth pointing out since we were so concerned last week about fighting potential corruption and influence in international politics but I guess we don't care again this week.

Also how in the name of strawman ass fucking did I end up having to defend the post of that tweet in this thread.
    Fine, but that's not the reason why IC re-posted it and he didn't notice the date. I have no argument with what you said is your reason for posting it.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yes

Turkey is a NATO ally

The Kurds lose again

It sucks when the Busch lite wins in El Monte before the afternoon has hardly begun.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Yes

Turkey is a NATO ally

The Kurds lose again

It sucks when the Busch lite wins in El Monte before the afternoon has hardly begun.
    You have no idea how impeachment works nor can you calculate 2/3 of 100. Are you sober?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    salemcoog said:

Yes

Turkey is a NATO ally

The Kurds lose again

Back from the unemployment office already?

So much for getting something done today. Maybe tomorrow will be your day.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,229
    You all really need to tune into the BBC and get the straight scoop. They’re line of questioning and reporting shows this whole thing as strictly partisan theatrics.

Reportedly Sondland just said the same to the head of the EU.

Wake up, sheeple.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Yes

Turkey is a NATO ally

The Kurds lose again

You ok?
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Yes

Turkey is a NATO ally

The Kurds lose again

You have no idea how impeachment works nor can you calculate 2/3 of 100. Are you sober?
    Low skills!!!!

White Trash!!!!

Trumpanzees!!!!
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Yes

Turkey is a NATO ally

The Kurds lose again

You ok?
    Fantastic.

Sorry you’re not.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The script.
    FIFY