Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

REPORT: Dems Consider Hiding ID of WB From GOP Lawmkers by Holding Testimony in Remote location &...

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Or you could just read the fucking transcript, blob. It’s not that long.

I have read it, you're lying. Just like your hero schiff is lying.

You know what other transcript I'd like to read? The full Volker transcripts. But for some odd reason Schiff is refusing to release that entire transcript. Gosh I wonder why? Why are we having these interviews take place behind closed doors only to get cherry picked quotes released by Schiff? Why not release the entire transcript and let us judge for ourselves?

Because everything I know about liberals is that they lie.

Can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want a memorial to become a Daddy Campaign Event? That’s a you issue.

Police canceled the game.

It’s pretty deplorable to politicize a family’s tragedy.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

So now a rumor-mongerer that has literally zero 1st hand knowledge of anything is somehow a "whistle-blower", the transcript that proves it is a sack of lies is no longer a transcript, the rumor-mongerer is impartial even though he/she just happens to be in bed with a current Dem 2020 candidate, and this moron who is anonymous is somehow also is worried because he/she is getting "death threats".

Although the last one may be true...from Hunter and Joe Biden...cause it finished off his already dead campaign...

And the ICIG didn't investigate anything...Congress is only investigating because the fraud went to Schiff first to get his attorneys to write it up. Congress should not have even heard about it because the DNI and DOJ investigated it and determined it was not credible.

And HondoBros wonder why we laugh at their stupidity...

How do people who are "anonymous" get death threats? Convenient. Probably AOC reporting.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,206
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2019
    Death threats?

Send the threat to his/her attorney? Not that hard to think of ways . . . for me, I mean.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Death threats?

Send the threat to his/her attorney? Not that hard to think of ways . . . for me, I mean.

Yawn. All smoke and mirrors. The whistle blower isn't and is a partisan stooge. You know it's true. Deep down you all know
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Death threats?

Yawn. All smoke and mirrors. The whistle blower isn't and is a partisan stooge. You know it's true. Deep down you all know
    What he alleged has been confirmed by the White House. I want to be patient, but it’s retarded to defend an admitted offense by yelling about the whistleblower’s politics.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Death threats?

What he alleged has been confirmed by the White House. I want to be patient, but it’s retarded to defend an admitted offense by yelling about the whistleblower’s politics.
    Liar
  • Options

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Death threats?

Liar
    Reading is fundamental, Race. Try it. You might learn something.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Death threats?

Only in a TDS infected mind.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Death threats?

No. It's actually right there in the "transcript". You girls read that yet?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Death threats?

No "there, there". Keep dreaming. What law was broken?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Death threats?

Soliciting foreign assistance with and contributions to a political campaign has been illegal basically forever.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Death threats?

Soliciting foreign assistance with and contributions to a political campaign has been illegal basically forever.
    Didn't see any such thing. But then I don't have those red tinted lenses on my readers.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Death threats?

Didn't see any such thing. But then I don't have those red tinted lenses on my readers.
    You may be functionally retarded then.
  • Options
    Fact:

The US government was aware in February that Ukraine was re-opening an investigation into Burisma & Biden corruption

Before the Trump phone call

Before aid was ever delayed

Before the Ukrainian president was even elected!

RT so the media can't ignore the TRUTH!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Death threats?

Liar
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Death threats?

Liar
    Trust him Race, this time he is telling the truth.

Can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want a memorial to become a Daddy Campaign Event? That’s a you issue.

Police canceled the game.

It’s pretty deplorable to politicize a family’s tragedy.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    2001400ex said:

So much for being able to face your accuser. Hell this could be anyone or no one.

Exactly. We are supposed to believe a bunch of lying and biased democrats on what they hear from this mystery person? Are you kidding me? No one but a lying lib gets to interview the 3rd hand knowledge democrat donor WB?

This is ridiculous on so many levels. Only Rats could dream up this shit and try to pass it off as legit.

Ok same question to you. What exactly is he accusing the GOP of?
    Odd that no one answered this question.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

So much for being able to face your accuser. Hell this could be anyone or no one.

Exactly. We are supposed to believe a bunch of lying and biased democrats on what they hear from this mystery person? Are you kidding me? No one but a lying lib gets to interview the 3rd hand knowledge democrat donor WB?

This is ridiculous on so many levels. Only Rats could dream up this shit and try to pass it off as legit.

Yeah, odd that nobody responded to a Kunt that does nothing but dodge questions that are put to him when he asks a disingenuous semantics based question.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah, odd that nobody responded to a Kunt that does nothing but dodge questions that are put to him when he asks a disingenuous semantics based question.

Now you like semantics. Idiot.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Now you like semantics. Idiot.
    Where did a I say I like it you strawman ass fucking moron?