Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Drunk Posting Rules

2»

Comments

• GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    salemcoog said:

Gwad said:

Imagine believing that coaches with no connection beyond a paycheck care more than someone that went to UW and has been going to games their entire life.

Ya because pouring every waking hour into something and not having it work out isn't painful as fuck. Have you ever competed at a high level my man?
    Currently coaching Alabama HS Football at the highest level.

You?
    Disagree
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    I am super confused (and this might explain a lot of activity on this entire bored).

Are we talking about Drunk Posting Rules (as @MikeDamone asked) in that there are regulations and best practices?

Or, are we talking about Drunk Posting Rules in that it's amazing and awesome and funny and "Bro' this rules!!"?

Can we get a ruling?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966
    Meek said:

I am super confused (and this might explain a lot of activity on this entire bored).

Are we talking about Drunk Posting Rules (as @MikeDamone asked) in that there are regulations and best practices?

Or, are we talking about Drunk Posting Rules in that it's amazing and awesome and funny and "Bro' this rules!!"?

Can we get a ruling?

I usually assume the latter.