Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Drunk Posting Rules

As I’ve gotten older, I’ve realized that the most irrational people are always the loudest. They aren’t the majority, they’re just the loudest.

As frustrated as some fans are, this won’t be a fun week for the coaches. As much as the fans are hurt by the loss, it absolutely torments those on staff. Pete is one of the most competitive guys you’ll ever meet. He may not show it in front of the media, but this was a tough one for Pete.

I think the entire staff gets worn out by those who are loud, obnoxios, unreasonable, etc after a loss. I get it was a late game and some had been drinking. But if drinking or losing a gam,e really makes you lose your mind, put down the bottle and turn off the TV.

I can't remember the last loss where trhere weren't fans wanting somebody fired or a backup inserted. We always want the hardcore boards to be just that. Not the rantings and screaming of a few which causes others to join the chaos or just check out.

I think we only gave two posters short time-outs. I gave a couplke of friends time-outs from texting me after the game. The posts out here are bad enough at times. But I was getting texts from friends. It wasn't a fun night.

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    FUCK OFF AND DIAFF!! YOU DON’T KNOW SHIT!!

FIRE THE TERRORIST!
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

Imagine believing that coaches with no connection beyond a paycheck care more than someone that went to UW and has been going to games their entire life.

Exactly. Insert jokequestion.gif
    Also, kickoff time is a mute point as most fans I know keep a bottle or two in their desk. Nbd
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,509 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019

Imagine believing that coaches with no connection beyond a paycheck care more than someone that went to UW and has been going to games their entire life.

It's time to move on from Pete. Already a legion of doogs who will always be loyal to him from his Boise shit.

They aren't a better staff than 4-6 other staffs in their own shit conference.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Also, kickoff time is a mute point as most fans I know keep a bottle or two in their desk. Nbd
    Everyone does.

Drunk posting has rules?

Drunk posting should be just that. But nobody wants to hear about how shitty the defense is or how much the offense sucks. We leave that to some other sights,
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855

Ya because pouring every waking hour into something and not having it work out isn't painful as fuck. Have you ever competed at a high level my man?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Drunk posting has rules?

Drunk posting should be just that. But nobody wants to hear about how shitty the defense is or how much the offense sucks. We leave that to some other sights,
    Do people still post over there? I assumed they shut it down.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

Everyone does.
    I always keep a couplke bottlkes in mine.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,940 Founders Club

Drunk posting has rules? I was not informed of this.

It does if your name is @SECDAWG

Drunk posting has rules?

Do people still post over there? I assumed they shut it down.
    After Seattle times closed the comment sections, I think most went to IRC IIRC
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,135

You were told. . . . . .

But you were drunk. . . . . .

HTH

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    clean it up guys the feds read this bored
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

No laws
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650

"HuHuh! I was in the right!"
    "Yes, absolutely in the right!"
    "I certainly was in the right!"
    "You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a
    bruising!"
    "Yeah!"
    "Why does anyone do anything?"
    "I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!"

"I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number 2. He was asking
    why he wasn't coming up on freely, after I was yelling and
    screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on freely.
    It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out"
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,966

As I’ve gotten older, I’ve realized that the most irrational people are always the loudest. They aren’t the majority, they’re just the loudest.

As frustrated as some fans are, this won’t be a fun week for the coaches. As much as the fans are hurt by the loss, it absolutely torments those on staff. Pete is one of the most competitive guys you’ll ever meet. He may not show it in front of the media, but this was a tough one for Pete.

I think the entire staff gets worn out by those who are loud, obnoxios, unreasonable, etc after a loss. I get it was a late game and some had been drinking. But if drinking or losing a gam,e really makes you lose your mind, put down the bottle and turn off the TV.

I can't remember the last loss where trhere weren't fans wanting somebody fired or a backup inserted. We always want the hardcore boards to be just that. Not the rantings and screaming of a few which causes others to join the chaos or just check out.

I think we only gave two posters short time-outs. I gave a couplke of friends time-outs from texting me after the game. The posts out here are bad enough at times. But I was getting texts from friends. It wasn't a fun night.

Fair enough.

You might tell Pete to never coach in the south. Husky fans are babies compared to what coaches deal with in the opposite corner.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Wut??? Stfu. They get paid well to put out a product that is not complete shit.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Gwad said:

Ya because pouring every waking hour into something and not having it work out isn't painful as fuck. Have you ever competed at a high level my man?
    Currently coaching Alabama HS Football at the highest level.

You?