Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So I'll ask again

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,566 Founders Club
When is this magical turn around season going to happen? It's year six. I was assured last January, after we lost to the Ohio State, that everything was on track. It was an eight year plan like Clumpson. Bullshit.

Last night I saw bad play calling, weak wide receivers, and a supposedly good OL get manhandled. I didn't see all that much of the game, but apparently it was the pass happy bullshit all night. They let some scrub r.b. who had never had 100 yards in a game rush for 150. These nerds just pushed us around. We're not young anymore. It's halfway through the season. They were down to their fucking third string q.b. One of their quarterbacks was named Davis and played tennis. You're letting a rich boy tennis playing fag with a first name like that make you look silly? This is the same team who was blown out by UCF. UCF is not that good.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

When is this magical turn around season going to happen? It's year six. I was assured last January, after we lost to the Ohio State, that everything was on track. It was an eight year plan like Clumpson. Bullshit.

Last night I saw bad play calling, weak wide receivers, and a supposedly good OL get manhandled. I didn't see all that much of the game, but apparently it was the pass happy bullshit all night. They let some scrub r.b. who had never had 100 yards in a game rush for 150. These nerds just pushed us around. We're not young anymore. It's halfway through the season. They were down to their fucking third string q.b. One of their quarterbacks was named Davis and played tennis. You're letting a rich boy tennis playing fag with a first name like that make you look silly? This is the same team who was blown out by UCF. UCF is not that good.

You forgot the best part: they were taking volunteers from the stands to play O line. They was droppin' like flies.

Alex Hornibrook's freshman little brother pushed our? / your? shit in on the goal line one play after the last veteran O linemen went down with a knee.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

The best DB siting out the Rose Bowl is really all we need to know. THE ROSE BOWL! NOGAF
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Just a few more OKGs and we should be fine. Everybody says so.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    Worst part is that I like babushkas O
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

babushka at oregon state runs a more competent offense than UW.
    I got some sweet breakdown from my ASU version of Kim

Of whom I speak highly because he's not a pumper and does legit breakdowns.

Basically Peterman learned from koetter how to do all sorts of shifts to confuse D's but now it's commonplace. Just like kelly teams figured it out. Time to give up the reins offense wise and hire an innovator.
    I'm watching NFL at a bar right now.

Legit if Chris collinsworth called you guys game he'd rip Peterman a new one
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

I'm watching NFL at a bar right now.

Legit if Chris collinsworth called you guys game he'd rip Peterman a new one

Colts ran the damn ball. On one drive they had 11 plays & 10 were runs.

Petercunt would find that inconceivable.
    I just like him because he's a fucking dick. Doesn't mince words cracks me up
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Until Pete has an introspective moment and realizes HE is the problem, we are doomed to liver damage and hating this team.

This is not ever going to happen. Much easier for us to just give Petersen the middle finger and walk away from the program. Seriously, fuck this shit. I'm not wasting my time with Pete's shitshow offensive philosophy and his excuses. Fuck his system, his playbook, and his practices.

I think FMB mentioned in another thread that Petersen has talked about not coaching past age 60. Maybe he should do us all a favor and retire now. Just go play golf, Pete.

Swaye said:

Until Pete has an introspective moment and realizes HE is the problem, we are doomed to liver damage and hating this team.

This is not ever going to happen. Much easier for us to just give Petersen the middle finger and walk away from the program. Seriously, fuck this shit. I'm not wasting my time with Pete's shitshow offensive philosophy and his excuses. Fuck his system, his playbook, and his practices.

I think FMB mentioned in another thread that Petersen has talked about not coaching past age 60. Maybe he should do us all a favor and retire now. Just go play golf, Pete.
    Lol when you've lost baze....just end it
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Swaye said:

Already there
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Houhusky said:

babushka at oregon state runs a more competent offense than UW.
    He is free from dumbfuck Pete's shackles. I hope OSU drops 50 on us.
    We? might, but will probably give up 60+.

#thescript