Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Weird feeling

2»

Comments

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Was Ahmed on load management tonight?
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024

jecornel said:

Yep. If Cohen had the stones. Go all in on Urban.

Lolz. I know you're a doog but JFC Urbsm Meyer is not ever coaching at Washington. Ever.
    Urban and all of his baggage in Seattle? lol
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    salemcoog said:

Was Ahmed on load management tonight?

Yeah he's in charge of wiping them up.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter

I’m like not even mad. Late in the 3rd I just started getting this “who cares anymore” feeling. It’s the same shit we have been watching for years and keep thinking something is going to change. Tonight it struck me that it is what it is with Pete. We will have some good seasons, win the Pac 12 because it’s not good, and get stomped in any meaningful game where Pete actually has to coach.

I experienced the exact same realization. I will still watch because I am a doog at heart but I am done planning my day around this shit. I have reached a level of indifference I have not felt since the 2014 season.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Wait where’s all the Wild Dick supporters
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    Well the window for Pete to win the P12 is slamming shut after 2020 cuz Urban/USC are gonna own this conference. Pete can’t compete with that. Enjoy being the bridesmaid. Sometimes.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Yep. If Cohen had the stones. Go all in on Urban.

Lolz. I know you're a doog but JFC Urbsm Meyer is not ever coaching at Washington. Ever.
    Never.
    Good.

So then what is it you want Jen to waste time doing again?
    Handout t-shirts.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I

I’m like not even mad. Late in the 3rd I just started getting this “who cares anymore” feeling. It’s the same shit we have been watching for years and keep thinking something is going to change. Tonight it struck me that it is what it is with Pete. We will have some good seasons, win the Pac 12 because it’s not good, and get stomped in any meaningful game where Pete actually has to coach.

I experienced the exact same realization. I will still watch because I am a doog at heart but I am done planning my day around this shit. I have reached a level of indifference I have not felt since the 2014 season.
    We are supposed to win the PAC 12. Now, we’re at the point where we want to see young players improving so we can have hope in the future. It’s pathetic. The young players suck too. I know the offense is going to march down the field every time Sirmon and/or Tafisi are out there.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000

I

We are supposed to win the PAC 12. Now, we’re at the point where we want to see young players improving so we can have hope in the future. It’s pathetic. The young players suck too. I know the offense is going to march down the field every time Sirmon and/or Tafisi are out there.
    I know this is blasphemy at this point, but don't underestimate the rest of the conference: there is a lot of bad football in the PAC. Washington could very well still win the conference.