Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Weird feeling

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
I’m like not even mad. Late in the 3rd I just started getting this “who cares anymore” feeling. It’s the same shit we have been watching for years and keep thinking something is going to change. Tonight it struck me that it is what it is with Pete. We will have some good seasons, win the Pac 12 because it’s not good, and get stomped in any meaningful game where Pete actually has to coach.

Comments

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Yep. If Cohen had the stones. Go all in on Urban.
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    jecornel said:

she doesn't
  • LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,273
    edited October 2019
    Same. I sat silent watching this cluster fuck and my wife even commented that I’m not yelling at the TV like usual. These losses are becoming the norm
    Doogles said:

There is a bizarre disconnect. Pete is a great coach but then he loses in the exact same way over and over again it makes you wonder where the blind spot is.

The philosopher has overtaken the coach maybe?

definition of insanity is doing the same shit and expecting a different outcome - @FirePete

FirePete said:

Doogles said:

There is a bizarre disconnect. Pete is a great coach but then he loses in the exact same way over and over again it makes you wonder where the blind spot is.

The philosopher has overtaken the coach maybe?

definition of insanity is doing the same shit and expecting a different outcome - @FirePete
    And yet you still click that button
    I am insane, i have never denied that
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

We were excited last week. That fucking sucked tho. It’s not looking good tho. I expected the LBers to cost us another game or two. I wouldn’t say they did it all in their own, but they are horrible. For some fucking reason we can’t stop Stanford throwing to big WR’s, but every other team can.

The passive play, especially on offense is irritating. Newton was the only one to play with any purpose. Just shit all the way around and changes should have been made years ago.

To be fare, they didn’t stop Stanford running either.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited October 2019

We were excited last week. That fucking sucked tho. It’s not looking good tho. I expected the LBers to cost us another game or two. I wouldn’t say they did it all in their own, but they are horrible. For some fucking reason we can’t stop Stanford throwing to big WR’s, but every other team can.

The passive play, especially on offense is irritating. Newton was the only one to play with any purpose. Just shit all the way around and changes should have been made years ago.

To be fare, they didn’t stop Stanford running either.
    I know, but Mills had 270 yards already in the third quarter. I somewhat expect teams to run on us.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

jecornel said:

Lolz. I know you're a doog but JFC Urbsm Meyer is not ever coaching at Washington. Ever.
    Never.

jecornel said:

Lolz. I know you're a doog but JFC Urbsm Meyer is not ever coaching at Washington. Ever.
    yeah and water is wet
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Never.
    Good.

So then what is it you want Jen to waste time doing again?