Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bittersweet relief

13»

Comments

• CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,159 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

it's not fun when the season is over in basically September. We still have 4 marquee home matchups and basically nothing to play for anymore.

I love you grundle, but fuck off with this shit.

Ok
    sorry, this game really fucking got to me. This is my last year at UW, and I was really pumped for the home schedule, especially the Oregon game. I planned my weekends around these games, and to see it come crashing down really hurts, bad.
    Next time go to WWU and Nevada like Big Ern. Don't have to concern yourself with this shit.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Honestly after watching UW suck against Cal is it really a shocker they did it again. Spent all my anger on that game, other than being annoyed with the shitty receivers I’m just kind of like meh. At least I can get ahead of the Oregon loss by telling all my Oregon buddies that Oregon is gonna blow the doors of UW so they won’t get the glee of me being crushed when UW gets worked.

Seahawks are good, time to dust off the ol color rush 12 jersey I guess.

Yes, last night was even lower than the Cal loss. It was disheartening enough to shit the bed against Cal and see our run defense get gashed. But the D as a whole was still respectable in the game. Last night was a complete dick smashing in all phases of the game at the hands of a truly mediocre Stanford program that is back to not caring about football. The Cal loss was a playoff eliminator. Last night was a program regressor.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,953 Founders Club
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

it's not fun when the season is over in basically September. We still have 4 marquee home matchups and basically nothing to play for anymore.

I love you grundle, but fuck off with this shit.

Ok
    sorry, this game really fucking got to me. This is my last year at UW, and I was really pumped for the home schedule, especially the Oregon game. I planned my weekends around these games, and to see it come crashing down really hurts, bad.
    Do your job by going to every game and booing every dropped pass, missed block or missed tackle.

You'll be as busy as you'll ever be.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    DuckMayne said:

Wow Husky fans taking this loss HARD! I normally wouldn't enjoy it but I know they would rip the Ducks if they had 2 shitty losses. I hope they sign Peterson to a lifetime contract and usc does the same with Helton. But speaking of usc, the huskies can be happy they got to play them with their 3rd string qb and without their 2 best defensive players. All those injuries gave them the easy win that they probably wouldn't have gotten if they were healthy.

Enjoy plungering UW this year. It won't be because of anything UO does. It will be entirely because of the things UW can't and won't do.

Shouldn't even call it a football game cause it's going to be a carnival shoot.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited October 2019
    Yeah that shit last night was pretty embarrassing. I blame the alcohol.

TSIO but life will go on