Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bittersweet relief

GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
edited October 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
When the friction point breaks between my caring and this teams caring, I get to do other shit. I’m not sure what that might be but I’ll figure it out.

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    it's not fun when the season is over in basically September. We still have 4 marquee home matchups and basically nothing to play for anymore.

I love you grundle, but fuck off with this shit.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450

When the friction point breaks between my caring and this teams caring, I get to do other shit. I’m not sure what that might be but I’ll figure it out.

Escape rooms and corn mazes!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Escape rooms and corn mazes!
    That’s a IRL option
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    I'm just happy I can not care again.

I can't even Doog for a shitty rose bowl rally.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I can’t wait for the platitudes in the post game interviews. This team sucks. Peterson is shit. Mediocrity is the best they can do. Time to find a new hobby.
    dhdawg said:

it's not fun when the season is over in basically September. We still have 4 marquee home matchups and basically nothing to play for anymore.

Ok
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited October 2019

dhdawg said:

Ok
    sorry, this game really fucking got to me. This is my last year at UW, and I was really pumped for the home schedule, especially the Oregon game. I planned my weekends around these games, and to see it come crashing down really hurts, bad.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,364
    Ill never get my Doog back woth this deflation
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,196
    I had a much better time sanding and painting trim in the garage today. Sadly, I will be done with the house in the next few weeks. Need a new project to get through this season. I can't even watch other marquee games because they just remind me of how far UW has to go (and realistically they will never get there, let's be honest). The older I get the less I care.
  • Postal91Postal91 Member Posts: 1,803
    dhdawg said:

We have 3 left.... Oregon, Utah, WSU.... This was the best schedule we could ask for and we put it in the men's room rest area outside cle elum at 3am.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,425 Swaye's Wigwam
    BONEM I guess at this point.

I will enjoy the cuog being disappointed by losing more than I'll care if we beat them.

Maybe Pete is capable of winning a shity holiday bowl against Northwestern. Wohooo.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,711 Swaye's Wigwam
    Postal91 said:

dhdawg said:

We have 3 left.... Oregon, Utah, WSU.... This was the best schedule we could ask for and we put it in the men's room rest area outside cle elum at 3am.
    Indian John Hill? You talking Eastbound or Westbound rest area?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

For some reason I’ve been more invested this year than the last few. It will be hard to keep that up watching this type of football.
    we are doogs, we hope for the best. This team is talented it could have been undefeated. it has the talent. It was all about the coaches and X&Os

BONEM I guess at this point.

I will enjoy the cuog being disappointed by losing more than I'll care if we beat them.

Maybe Pete is capable of winning a shity holiday bowl against Northwestern. Wohooo.

I cared only about the conference championship. There’s still plenty of leaves on the maple trees, and that chance is already gone.
  • DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,024
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Ok
    sorry, this game really fucking got to me. This is my last year at UW, and I was really pumped for the home schedule, especially the Oregon game. I planned my weekends around these games, and to see it come crashing down really hurts, bad.
    Go get laid buddy.