Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Today we are all BearsWiin official thread

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

cristobals sucks. He makes college football very difficult. Couldn’t care less if he went to Miami. He’ll do fuck all at Oregon.

Lolz. Ok
    Good point.

He sucks. Oregon sucks. I’ve never hated an Oregon team more than this one.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I'd the say the team that absolutely quit under Helfrich deserves your scorn a bit more than this one.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    Oregon fans hate defense. The offense needs skill players. I can’t wait to watch Mycah Pittman over the next few games.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    lawsandl said:

Oregon fans hate defense.

No
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

cristobals sucks. He makes college football very difficult. Couldn’t care less if he went to Miami. He’ll do fuck all at Oregon.

Lolz. Ok
    Good point.

The offense is frustrating but you aren’t remembering the 2002-2004 bellotti years or helfrich era clearly
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    ntxduck said:

Lolz. Ok
    Good point.

The offense is frustrating but you aren’t remembering the 2002-2004 bellotti years or helfrich era clearly
    To be honest I nearly wrote “since 2004.” But this is a message board and you’re supposed to try and really stand out amongst the crowd.

One thing that is happening is that the kids seem to be playing for this guy. They show up.

At least for now.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019

ntxduck said:

Lolz. Ok
    Good point.

To be honest I nearly wrote “since 2004.” But this is a message board and you’re supposed to try and really stand out amongst the crowd.

One thing that is happening is that the kids seem to be playing for this guy. They show up.

At least for now.

This is true. They may be a bit sloppy but they are engaged and physical

Should walk over our soft fucking losers rather easily, say 34-17
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Lolz. Ok
    Good point.

At least for now.

It'll be a tight game. Oregon scoring 34 on anybody is hard for me to believe until Herbert decides to the throw the ball to more than one or two people. And Washington will be up for this game. Could be either team's season.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

Lolz. Ok
    Good point.

At least for now.

It'll be a tight game. Oregon scoring 34 on anybody is hard for me to believe until Herbert decides to the throw the ball to more than one or two people. And Washington will be up for this game. Could be either team's season.
    Turdbert would be a great backup QB. He's not starting QB material.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555

ntxduck said:

Lolz. Ok
    Good point.

At least for now.

Turdbert would be a great backup QB. He's not starting QB material.
    Who the hell really knows? It’s such a crapshoot.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

ntxduck said:

Lolz. Ok
    Good point.

At least for now.

Only if Washington wins this week. People have said it looks like some of the Husky players have quit. Well, if they fall to Arizona this week, that team is going to collapse.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

ntxduck said:

Lolz. Ok
    Good point.

At least for now.

Only if Washington wins this week. People have said it looks like some of the Husky players have quit. Well, if they fall to Arizona this week, that team is going to collapse.
    We? are losing to Arizona

Badly

Wheels off
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Lolz. Ok
    Good point.

At least for now.

We? are losing to Arizona

Badly

Wheels off
    No way. People are overreacting (sort of) about Peterman.

He is a good coach notwithstanding everything, and good coaches don't get shit bombed two weeks in a row unless there is a fundamental personnel problem. If you? were playing an elite team, then there would be money on the table at least. But not Arizona. Even on the road.

I could see it being a tuff game, because Washington's defense is definitely a notch down from 2018. But they'll score on Arizona.
  • Options

ntxduck said:

Lolz. Ok
    Good point.

At least for now.

I don't buy that. You know when you're seeing that. I've seen it at Miami the last couple years. I saw it happen to Helfrich his last year. Bryant had a bad game with a couple of bad drops. I think the accusation there is he's counting his NFL $$. I tend to think it was a bad game. We shall soon see. I don't think Washington is there ... yet.