Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Today we are all BearsWiin official thread

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,953 Founders Club
    Game. Blouses.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I knew Oregon would score. I just thought would be 1:38 later
    Another modster gem
    Yeah but what about that badass touchdown saving tackle?
    3 and out. It’s over. Time for the DAWGS!
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club
    Cal trying to get even a 1st down is like learning Pete's playbook for wr's only 3 times as big.

Bears defense is going to have to score themselves to pull out the win
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    What a shit ball game.
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    Top 10 draft pick at QB. An

Why is that dumb cunt from eDuck playing QB for Cal?

Anyone on this board who says this didn’t occur to them is lying.

ramenduck said:

Top 10 draft pick at QB. An

Anyone on this board who says this didn’t occur to them is lying.

It did.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,602
    Lots of thread views for a bunch of tough guys who only watch REAL football on CBS.

Tuned back in for a minute. Yep. Modster still sucks.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,584

Lollll
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited October 2019

Modster is reason Oregon wins this one. He’s horrible.

The D is the reason Oregon won this game. Modster was competent for the most part. Hth
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    Moral victory coitus is just as good
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

Beware the Cristobal rope a dope.

Cristoball absolutely sucks as a game day coach. Simple fact
    Would be interested in hearing your opinion and what part of coaching he’s good at.

He's good at making oregon hills people believe that because he was an assistant at Bama and kept a journal of everything Saban did, that Oregon is going to be the Bama of the west under him.

Axe @DJDuck
    Has anyone ever heard Cristobal actually say that Oregon would be Bama west? Or is this another made up thing?

There is a big difference between saying you want to pattern your program after Alabama and do things the way they do them, and saying Oregon will be Bama west.

You don't listen to Portland radio interviews of him.

He literally fucking told the world that he kept a journal at Bama and that he was using that to institute the same toughness and attributes at Oregon.
    Yeah, I covered that point pretty clearly.

I don't see how him saying that = "We're Going to be Bama West".

If I had a guy come to Miami right now who'd been on Saban's staff, I'd sure as shit hope he took some fucking notes.

He has a good O line, a good QB, mediocre running backs and midgets for receivers. What would you do?

Whatever else you can say about him, and there are points of criticism no doubt, trying to build your program on physicality hardly seems like the thing on which to focus.

Talk me into it.
    That's sales. Come on. He's not feeding that to the official radio station of the Ducks to just tell a little side story in an interview.
    Kind of like Built for Life and OKG? Pressing.

He wants to build a program based on physicality.

This makes him a meathead how again?

Again, talk me out of it. You've given me nothing.

It’s always coach speak sales talk bullshit until you back it up with results. I’m going with Cristobal sucks until he proves me wrong. He has a golden opportunity to win the conference this year, and before you give me the mentally weak qb line, remember that Pete won twice with Jack Browning. And I still hate Pete, because winning this soft loser conference isn’t that impressive. If he can’t do that, I don’t think he is worth bringing to Miami. Go find someone better.

Does that suffice Creep?
    PurpleJ said:

It’s always coach speak sales talk bullshit until you back it up with results. I’m going with Cristobal sucks until he proves me wrong. He has a golden opportunity to win the conference this year, and before you give me the mentally weak qb line, remember that Pete won twice with Jack Browning. And I still hate Pete, because winning this soft loser conference isn’t that impressive. If he can’t do that, I don’t think he is worth bringing to Miami. Go find someone better.

Does that suffice Creep?

White Bellotti

C MikeSeaver 2016
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,635 Standard Supporter

How fucking fat is Evan Weaver going to be by the time he is cfetters's age?

Those jowls scream "Feed me!"

edited October 2019
    PurpleJ said:

Does that suffice Creep?

Not at all.

When Petersen was hired you guys were dancing around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots.

It's year 6 and only now is the bloom coming off the rose.

You've all been on Cristo since day one expecting title or bust.

We don't need to revisit all that; the only real head scratcher for me is the criticism of wanting to build his program on what he knows (and what works btw): physicality and running game.

The only thing I can surmise is you faggots are worried he might pull it off.

PurpleJ said:

Does that suffice Creep?

Not at all.

When Petersen was hired you guys were dancing around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots.

It's year 6 and only now is the bloom coming off the rose.

You've all been on Cristo since day one expecting title or bust.

We don't need to revisit all that; the only real head scratcher for me is the criticism of wanting to build his program on what he knows (and what works btw): physicality and running game.

The only thing I can surmise is you faggots are worried he might pull it off.
    Everyone expects more from Oregon. I’m fine with this.

That dumb fuck cristobal won 9 games in year 1 and beat the conference champs and it wasn’t good enough for anyone.