Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How Tim Cook Won Donald Trump's Ear

2»

Comments

  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,863
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments
    edited October 2019
    How is apple still around lol

    When was the last time they made something cool or new?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 82,584
    Swaye's Wigwam 50000 Comments 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes

    How is apple still around lol

    When was the last time they made something cool or new?

    1986
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 5,000 Up Votes Eighth Anniversary
    edited October 2019
    SFGbob said:

    Hondo when you pay your taxes do write a check for more than you owe?

    I always get a huge chuckle when you scream about strawman.
    pawzMikeDamoneSledog
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 5,000 Up Votes Eighth Anniversary

    2001400ex said:

    pawz said:

    2001400ex said:

    Yes Apple is investing in America, as they have since inception. I'm not sure that they actually brought jobs back. But other than that, cool story bro.

    How much cash does Apple have now? I'd bet it's more than before the tax cuts. It's not like the tax cuts spurred them to invest any different than they would have.

    Didn't read the article. Confirmed.


    #HondoBros #lapdog #aclockworkshill #faggotwithanagenda
    Yes I know what the article said. And yes I know what Tim cook says. Just like everyone who said they'd close businesses because of Obamacare. Or that would move work to America from China if the tax cut went through yet didn't. Business owners say what they want to get what they want. Doesn't mean they'll actually do it. Or that it effected anything.
    No don’t. It’s behind a pay wall and we all know you can’t afford the WSJ. You didn’t read it.
    No don't what?
    MikeDamoneSledog
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 27,933
    10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Standard Supporter 25000 Comments
    2001400ex said:

    SFGbob said:

    Hondo when you pay your taxes do write a check for more than you owe?

    I always get a huge chuckle when you scream about strawman.
    Yeah, it always makes me laugh when a guy who’s dick rarely leaves the strawman’s ass is so fucking stupid he doesn’t know what a straw man argument is.

    I simply asked you a question Hondo.

    Do you pay more than you owe when you pay your taxes? How is that a straw man you fucking dip shit?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 5,000 Up Votes Eighth Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

    2001400ex said:

    SFGbob said:

    Hondo when you pay your taxes do write a check for more than you owe?

    I always get a huge chuckle when you scream about strawman.
    Yeah, it always makes me laugh when a guy who’s dick rarely leaves the strawman’s ass is so fucking stupid he doesn’t know what a straw man argument is.

    I simply asked you a question Hondo.

    Do you pay more than you owe when you pay your taxes? How is that a straw man you fucking dip shit?
    You wonder why they call you faggot?
    MikeDamoneSledog
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 27,933
    10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Standard Supporter 25000 Comments
    And you wonder why you’re called a Kunt.

    Question too tough for you Kunt? And how is the question a strawman you fucking moron?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 5,000 Up Votes Eighth Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

    And you wonder why you’re called a Kunt.

    Question too tough for you Kunt? And how is the question a strawman you fucking moron?

    It's a dumb fucking question that you know the answer to. And it's a dumb fucking strawman. Idiot.
    pawzMikeDamoneSledog
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,200
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes Eighth Anniversary
    2001400ex said:

    SFGbob said:

    And you wonder why you’re called a Kunt.

    Question too tough for you Kunt? And how is the question a strawman you fucking moron?

    It's a dumb fucking question that you know the answer to. And it's a dumb fucking strawman. Idiot.
    It amazes me someone pays you to poast here. There most not be any 'product review' as it were ........
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 27,933
    10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Standard Supporter 25000 Comments
    2001400ex said:

    SFGbob said:

    And you wonder why you’re called a Kunt.

    Question too tough for you Kunt? And how is the question a strawman you fucking moron?

    It's a dumb fucking question that you know the answer to. And it's a dumb fucking strawman. Idiot.
    How is it straw man dumb fuck?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 5,000 Up Votes Eighth Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

    2001400ex said:

    SFGbob said:

    And you wonder why you’re called a Kunt.

    Question too tough for you Kunt? And how is the question a strawman you fucking moron?

    It's a dumb fucking question that you know the answer to. And it's a dumb fucking strawman. Idiot.
    How is it straw man dumb fuck?
    Your eyes are as good as mine.

    A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.[1]
    pawzMikeDamoneSledog
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 27,933
    10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Standard Supporter 25000 Comments
    2001400ex said:

    SFGbob said:

    2001400ex said:

    SFGbob said:

    And you wonder why you’re called a Kunt.

    Question too tough for you Kunt? And how is the question a strawman you fucking moron?

    It's a dumb fucking question that you know the answer to. And it's a dumb fucking strawman. Idiot.
    How is it straw man dumb fuck?
    Your eyes are as good as mine.

    A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.[1]
    I wasn’t making an argument I was just asking you a question.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,863
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments
    Tim Cuck is a faggot
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Standard Supporter 25000 Comments 5,000 Up Votes Eighth Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

    2001400ex said:

    SFGbob said:

    2001400ex said:

    SFGbob said:

    And you wonder why you’re called a Kunt.

    Question too tough for you Kunt? And how is the question a strawman you fucking moron?

    It's a dumb fucking question that you know the answer to. And it's a dumb fucking strawman. Idiot.
    How is it straw man dumb fuck?
    Your eyes are as good as mine.

    A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.[1]
    I wasn’t making an argument I was just asking you a question.
    Fair point. I've never actually seen you make an argument.
    pawzMikeDamoneSledog
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 27,933
    10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Standard Supporter 25000 Comments
    2001400ex said:

    SFGbob said:

    2001400ex said:

    SFGbob said:

    2001400ex said:

    SFGbob said:

    And you wonder why you’re called a Kunt.

    Question too tough for you Kunt? And how is the question a strawman you fucking moron?

    It's a dumb fucking question that you know the answer to. And it's a dumb fucking strawman. Idiot.
    How is it straw man dumb fuck?
    Your eyes are as good as mine.

    A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent.[1]
    I wasn’t making an argument I was just asking you a question.
    Fair point. I've never actually seen you make an argument.
    That’s because you’re stupid and a pathological liar.

    MikeDamone
Sign In or Register to comment.