Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where we are as a country in three sentences.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club
    Thanks Lou

Doesn't describe me but thanks for the self evaluation and your love of the DNC
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,348 Standard Supporter

I don't have picture of Trump but I am certain you have the Obama Che poster proudly displayed at the commune.
  • ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734
    edited October 2019
    I think this is true of a lot of Trumpers. Not necessarily all the ones here. I also think it describes the bulk of liberals under Obama, minus the ship going down.

I would also argue that real life away from Twitter, CNN, Fox News, etc. isn’t necessarily this way.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,464
    ramenduck said:

I think this is true of a lot of Trumpers. Not necessarily all the ones here. I also think it describes the bulk of liberals under Obama to a tee.

I would also argue that real life away from Twitter, CNN, Fox News, etc. isn’t necessarily this way.

I hope you’re right. But after years of decrying the left for having no principles, it’s abundantly clear that many of those leveling the charge are no better. I hope we still have a significant number of “real life Americans” remaining.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,976

Yeah, I like to make broad sweeping generalizations about the state of the entire country based upon anonymous message board posts.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Yeah, I like to make broad sweeping generalizations about the state of the entire country based upon anonymous message board posts.
    Me too. This describes every AOC supporter

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

I think this is true of a lot of Trumpers. Not necessarily all the ones here. I also think it describes the bulk of liberals under Obama to a tee.

I hope you’re right. But after years of decrying the left for having no principles, it’s abundantly clear that many of those leveling the charge are no better. I hope we still have a significant number of “real life Americans” remaining.
    Well we know we can't put you in that column O'Keefed.

Can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want a memorial to become a Daddy Campaign Event? That’s a you issue.

Police canceled the game.

It’s pretty deplorable to politicize a family’s tragedy.

SFGbob said:

Me too. This describes every AOC supporter

Well that settles it. The Rats believe people should eat babies. I mourn where we are at as a country. Who knew that Nimble Navigator spoke for us all.

And remember, this was the very same dumbfuck who spent last week attacking ever article that he didn't like by attacking the source. Who knew that "Nimble Navigator" on a random message board was the unquestioned authority on the state of the nation and how Trump supporters really think.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    SFGbob said:

Everyone does it.

SFGbob said:

Everyone does it.
    Yeah, I hear some people even like to call Biden's black voters who support him "nobodies."
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Everyone does it.
    Yeah, I hear some people even like to call Biden's black voters who support him "nobodies."
    Exactly. You love doing that. Are you apologizing now?

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Everyone does it.
    I didn't do that Tommy, you did.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Everyone does it.
    No friend. That was all you.

Sorry about the Alzheimer’s.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Everyone does it.

Disagree. Old Joe needs to drop out yesterday.

I’m not taking the DNC pre-picked choice that nobody really wants again.

They lie, it's what they do it's who they are.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Everyone does it.

Weird, nothing about black people.

Liar.

I feel vindicated.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Everyone does it.

Liar.

I feel vindicated.
    Got it, hiding behind your ignorance of who is supporting Biden. That's a good look.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,870 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

Hey HH, still waiting on that list of Trumps broken laws and corruption.

That none of you idiots can supply me with one item of proof broken laws or corruption and the fact we have spent 2.5 years chasing a lie that was heaped on America by your leadership and stupidly parroted by you and your hondo brothers is all anyone need understand.

One last thing, none of you idiots knows anything about anyone other than a like minded liberal. You surround yourselves only with like minded people so that you can all believe the same fucking lies we have seen you parroting for the last 3 years. Do yourselves a favor and get out and meet people who aren't like thinkers. It will broaden you mind and make you idiots less dishonest.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Everyone does it.

Liar.

I feel vindicated.
    Got it, hiding behind your ignorance of who is supporting Biden. That's a good look.
    Even with all his corporate donors and name recognition he just got beat by fucking mayor Pete of all people in Q3 fundraising. He got dumpstered by Sanders and Warren. Harris and Yang are right behind him too. Yang did it without any corporate money.

He’s toast.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Everyone does it.

Liar.

I feel vindicated.
    Even with all his corporate donors and name recognition he just got beat by fucking mayor Pete of all people in Q3 fundraising. He got dumpstered by Sanders and Warren. Harris and Yang are right behind him too. Yang did it without any corporate money.

He’s toast.

So Biden won't be the nominee therefore there was no appeal by Trump to have a foreign country interfere in an election.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,725 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Everyone does it.

Liar.

I feel vindicated.

He’s toast.

So Biden’s not now a political opponent and can be investigated for all Hunter’s riches and bitches?