Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Where we are as a country in three sentences.

13»

Comments

• ramenduckramenduck Member Posts: 734

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

I think this is true of a lot of Trumpers. Not necessarily all the ones here. I also think it describes the bulk of liberals under Obama to a tee.

I would also argue that real life away from Twitter, CNN, Fox News, etc. isn’t necessarily this way.

I hope you’re right. But after years of decrying the left for having no principles, it’s abundantly clear that many of those leveling the charge are no better. I hope we still have a significant number of “real life Americans” remaining.
    Hey HH, still waiting on that list of Trumps broken laws and corruption.

That none of you idiots can supply me with one item of proof broken laws or corruption and the fact we have spent 2.5 years chasing a lie that was heaped on America by your leadership and stupidly parroted by you and your hondo brothers is all anyone need understand.

One last thing, none of you idiots knows anything about anyone other than a like minded liberal. You surround yourselves only with like minded people so that you can all believe the same fucking lies we have seen you parroting for the last 3 years. Do yourselves a favor and get out and meet people who aren't like thinkers. It will broaden you mind and make you idiots less dishonest.
    Hands down post of the fucking year. But not why you think.

Irony so thick, you could spread it on toast. If there’s a less self-aware person currently using the internet, I’d like to meet him.
  • RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    edited October 2019

HHusky said:

ramenduck said:

I think this is true of a lot of Trumpers. Not necessarily all the ones here. I also think it describes the bulk of liberals under Obama to a tee.

I would also argue that real life away from Twitter, CNN, Fox News, etc. isn’t necessarily this way.

I hope you’re right. But after years of decrying the left for having no principles, it’s abundantly clear that many of those leveling the charge are no better. I hope we still have a significant number of “real life Americans” remaining.
    Hey HH, still waiting on that list of Trumps broken laws and corruption.

That none of you idiots can supply me with one item of proof broken laws or corruption and the fact we have spent 2.5 years chasing a lie that was heaped on America by your leadership and stupidly parroted by you and your hondo brothers is all anyone need understand.

One last thing, none of you idiots knows anything about anyone other than a like minded liberal. You surround yourselves only with like minded people so that you can all believe the same fucking lies we have seen you parroting for the last 3 years. Do yourselves a favor and get out and meet people who aren't like thinkers. It will broaden you mind and make you idiots less dishonest.
    Is obstruction of justice still a crime cuz he's definitely done that.