Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So I tried Whiteclaw today...

13»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

haie said:

I tried one. It was a hot day. I switched back to beer.

Yeah I'm sorry but if you live in the Pacific Northwest there is no excuse for not committing to craft beer.

I was at labrewatory today and a coworker handed me a pale coffee stout. I said fuck this don't like coffee stouts or stouts in general.

It tasted like a banana flavored pale ale and was fucking delicious.

Watermelon pale ale. Hazy IPA. Fuck the claw.

I hit up almost every brewery in Bend earlier this month. The shear competition in that area creates IPAs that are not the stereotype created for them.
    Imagine making fun of white claw and then putting fruit in your fucking beer.
    Who puts fruit in their beer?
  • Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

Yeah I'm sorry but if you live in the Pacific Northwest there is no excuse for not committing to craft beer.

I was at labrewatory today and a coworker handed me a pale coffee stout. I said fuck this don't like coffee stouts or stouts in general.

I hit up almost every brewery in Bend earlier this month. The shear competition in that area creates IPAs that are not the stereotype created for them.
    "Imagine caring about this"

Fuck off with this Gatekeeping bullshit.
    I put guava in my Pale Ale and montmorency cherries in my Oud Bruin. Both are incredible. There's a bunch of orange peel in my Witbier too.

How small does one need to be to try to judge someone by what ingredients they use in their beer? Drink whatever the fuck you like, including Whiteclaw. I don't give two shits and neither should anyone else.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,268
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

I put guava in my Pale Ale and montmorency cherries in my Oud Bruin. Both are incredible. There's a bunch of orange peel in my Witbier too.

How small does one need to be to try to judge someone by what ingredients they use in their beer? Drink whatever the fuck you like, including Whiteclaw. I don't give two shits and neither should anyone else.
    I still like pyramid apricot ale on occasion
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

haie said:

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

I think the difference is "putting fruit in beer" (like blending it in) versus fermenting on fruit. Different things, IMO.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,669
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    azgreg said:

Whiteclaw is the second worst thing I've ever had in my mouth.

Except my dick you faggot
  • Options
    azgregazgreg Member Posts: 52
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment

azgreg said:

Whiteclaw is the second worst thing I've ever had in my mouth.

Except my dick you faggot
    Must really suck having a losing record in football to a basketball school.