Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just a small, tiny fringe position supported by 43% of their party...

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    Gwad said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

“Buyback”? How can they buy back something they never sold you?

Mandatory buy back which means Gun Confiscation, which means Australian style gun control which is exactly what Obama and Hillary were talking about back in 2016 when ass clowns like Hondo swore up and down that nobody wants to take away your guns.

The plan has always been to take away your guns and Hondo who claims to be non-partisan has been running interference and making excuses for this bullshit the whole time.

Weird how you never see Hondo do this for a Conservative policy.
    How many lies in one post can a dude make.

And post the link. Pussy.
    How big a fucking Kunt is Hondo to call them "lies" while providing zero evidence to refute any of these "lies."

Your very first word "mandatory" is not in bidens quote. I stopped reading there. Idiot.
    You either register your gun or you have to sell your gun. Those are your choices. Sounds pretty mandatory to me.

Strike one Kunt.
    Why would people be opposed to registering their gun? They should be registered anyway. I'm all for that.
    What other rights should we have to register with the Federal government before we can exercise them Owl?
    Voting appears to be a popular choice.
    You register with the Federal Government before you can vote? What's it like being a dumbfuck Owl?
    ? What
    Get Owl to explain it to you.