Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Just a small, tiny fringe position supported by 43% of their party...

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
and the front runner for President.

As part of his plan to curb gun violence in America, former Vice President Joe Biden is proposing that owners of assault-style weapons either sell their firearms through a voluntary buyback program or register their weapons with the government.

But nobody with any real power.

So we have Biden, and Warren and Booker and Beto and Camel Toe and I'm sure there are others, all now coming out in favor of a mandatory gun buy back (read Confiscation) program. But according to Hondo the stupid lying Kunt, it's just a "fringe" position not supported by anyone in power.

You're going to have to revamp your qualifiers Hondo.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    2001400ex said:

Link?

Sure, Gofuckyourself.com
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

Link?

Why link it. You don’t read links anyway. It was in the news yesterday. Go find it yourself dumbfuck.

“Buyback”? How can they buy back something they never sold you?

Mandatory buy back which means Gun Confiscation, which means Australian style gun control which is exactly what Obama and Hillary were talking about back in 2016 when ass clowns like Hondo swore up and down that nobody wants to take away your guns.

The plan has always been to take away your guns and Hondo who claims to be non-partisan has been running interference and making excuses for this bullshit the whole time.

Weird how you never see Hondo do this for a Conservative policy.
    SFGbob said:

Mandatory buy back which means Gun Confiscation, which means Australian style gun control which is exactly what Obama and Hillary were talking about back in 2016 when ass clowns like Hondo swore up and down that nobody wants to take away your guns.

The plan has always been to take away your guns and Hondo who claims to be non-partisan has been running interference and making excuses for this bullshit the whole time.

How many lies in one post can a dude make.

And post the link. Pussy.
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Google it idiot. It was in the news. Christ you’re fucking dumbshit. It was even in your beloved WaPo.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

How big a fucking Kunt is Hondo to call them "lies" while providing zero evidence to refute any of these "lies."

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

How big a fucking Kunt is Hondo to call them "lies" while providing zero evidence to refute any of these "lies."

He’s great at not making an argument. World champ.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Your very first word "mandatory" is not in bidens quote. I stopped reading there. Idiot.
    edited October 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Your very first word "mandatory" is not in bidens quote. I stopped reading there. Idiot.
    You either register your gun or you have to sell your gun. Those are your choices. Sounds pretty mandatory to me.

Strike one Kunt.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    They can;t buy back what they never owned in the first place. Dims trying to stoke a civil war.
    This is what was said.

The Biden campaign, in announcing the plan, said “the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-wants-to-give-assault-weapon-owners-two-options-sell-your-guns-to-the-feds-or-register
    2001400ex said:

This is what was said.

The Biden campaign, in announcing the plan, said “the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-wants-to-give-assault-weapon-owners-two-options-sell-your-guns-to-the-feds-or-register

Weird how Mr. Context didn't include the paragraph that come before that sentence.

Biden, like many of his rivals for the nomination, is calling for a ban on assault-style weapons. For current owners who don’t sell them back, the former vice president proposes that such weapons be regulated under the National Firearms Act, which was enacted in the 1930s to cut down on gangland violence during the Prohibition era.

Why it's almost like you're a dishonest piece of shit Hondo.
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You either register your gun or you have to sell your gun. Those are your choices. Sounds pretty mandatory to me.

Strike one Kunt.
    Why would people be opposed to registering their gun? They should be registered anyway. I'm all for that.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Strike one Kunt.
    Why would people be opposed to registering their gun? They should be registered anyway. I'm all for that.
    What other rights should we have to register with the Federal government before we can exercise them Owl?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    I'll surrender all my ammo first.

• HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Strike one Kunt.
    What other rights should we have to register with the Federal government before we can exercise them Owl?
    Voting appears to be a popular choice.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Strike one Kunt.
    You register with the Federal Government before you can vote? What's it like being a dumbfuck Owl?
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Strike one Kunt.
    You register with the Federal Government before you can vote? What's it like being a dumbfuck Owl?
    ? What