Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Schiff's staff met with leaker before he filed his complaint.

124»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,471 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Cant find the place in the transcript?

CWU education at work

Let me spell it out for you, Mr Dentured Shit for Brains Russia Race. It's because ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. BLOCKING THE AID IS NOT IN THE FUCKING TRANSCRIPT.
    So what are we impeaching him for?
    It looks like you are dumb to understand (it's OK because if you like Trump, I already know you are stupid). It's not necessary to actually say "we are holding your funds" to the Ukranian president. Actions speak louder than words. He didn't have to say it, everybody knew it (it was not classified). Just try to remember "ACTIONS > WORDS". So he held the funds (action) then asked for the favor (words). That 's a quid pro quo. So I'm not going to repeat this again, although you are going to complain anyway that the aid funds were not in the transcript, because you are really stupid.
    Mafia Dons don’t usually spell anything out explicitly.
    Talking points are cool
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

CWU education at work

Let me spell it out for you, Mr Dentured Shit for Brains Russia Race. It's because ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. BLOCKING THE AID IS NOT IN THE FUCKING TRANSCRIPT.
    It looks like you are dumb to understand (it's OK because if you like Trump, I already know you are stupid). It's not necessary to actually say "we are holding your funds" to the Ukranian president. Actions speak louder than words. He didn't have to say it, everybody knew it (it was not classified). Just try to remember "ACTIONS > WORDS". So he held the funds (action) then asked for the favor (words). That 's a quid pro quo. He worked this with both actions and words. It is not necessary to say everything you convey to somebody. So I'm not going to repeat this again, although you are going to complain anyway that the aid funds were not in the transcript, because you are really stupid.
    So we're impeaching him on what?
    Komo4 buttfucker. Free yourself. You come to the tug for your impeachment analysis? JFC.

CWU education at work

It looks like you are dumb to understand (it's OK because if you like Trump, I already know you are stupid). It's not necessary to actually say "we are holding your funds" to the Ukranian president. Actions speak louder than words. He didn't have to say it, everybody knew it (it was not classified). Just try to remember "ACTIONS > WORDS". So he held the funds (action) then asked for the favor (words). That 's a quid pro quo. He worked this with both actions and words. It is not necessary to say everything you convey to somebody. So I'm not going to repeat this again, although you are going to complain anyway that the aid funds were not in the transcript, because you are really stupid.
    Komo4 buttfucker. Free yourself. You come to the tug for your impeachment analysis? JFC.
    Still can't answer I see

CWU education at work

Still can't answer I see

The impeachment train is coming. MAGA!

CWU education at work

Still can't answer I see

You're going to need to figure out some charges first

CWU education at work

Still can't answer I see

You're going to need to figure out some charges first
    Link?
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

CWU education at work

Fuck off

CWU education at work

Fuck off
    Wildcats
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

CWU education at work

Fuck off
    Wildcat
    I hate the wildcat offense. Dick.