Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Schiff's staff met with leaker before he filed his complaint.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,471 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Jeepers.

HHusky said:

The Fix is in. Has been since 2016.

But what do I know I don't read Rolling Stone, VOX or PEOPLE magazine the way the goose stepping non-thinking libs on here do.

Daddy has verified the whistleblower’s account. The “fix” will require some explanation.
    This is a lie
    C’mon Race! Pick up your game. The transcript wasn’t that long.
    And the transcript had nothing on it that the fake whistle blower heard second hand and coordinated with Schiff

Other than that you really nailed it

The deomcrats must have @insinceredawg and @HHusky level people working on this latest lie

Not the best and the brightest. Not even close
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,079 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-adam-schiff-write-whistleblower-complaint-advance-knowledge

I'm sure we will learn Schiff staff wrote the complaint or they directed them to whoever did write the complaint. That thing was written by attorneys. If we had an attorney here we could get there opinion.

Now we know how they knew about the complaint before hand.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    Sledog said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-adam-schiff-write-whistleblower-complaint-advance-knowledge

I'm sure we will learn Schiff staff wrote the complaint or they directed them to whoever did write the complaint. That thing was written by attorneys. If we had an attorney here we could get there opinion.

Whistle blower has a team of well funded lawyers. They wrote it but I'm sure they consulted with Schiff in order to make sure they covered all the points he wanted.
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Whistle blower has a team of well funded lawyers. They wrote it but I'm sure they consulted with Schiff in order to make sure they covered all the points he wanted.
    Yes because this is Schiff's big vindication for saying he had iron clad proof of Russian collusion
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    The GOP is peddling idiotic, wholly disingenuous red herrings. Sorry you far right fringe motherfuckers but Trump plainly worked a quid pro quo. No amount of disinformation is going to fix it.
    edited October 2019

The GOP is peddling idiotic, wholly disingenuous red herrings. Sorry you far right fringe motherfuckers but Trump plainly worked a quid pro quo. No amount of disinformation is going to fix it.

Plainly? So point that out in the transcript

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club

What's your excuse for Biden's quid pro quo?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    pawz said:

Does it matter? Impeach Biden too.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,901 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

Does it matter? Impeach Biden too.
    #hypocrite #HondoBros #aclockworkshill #lapdog
    Cant find the place in the transcript?

CWU education at work
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited October 2019
    Adam Schiff Hid CIA Whistleblower Concerns from Republicans on Intelligence Committee

“ House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) did not notify Republicans on the committee of an intelligence official who came to one of his aides with concerns about President Trump before filing an official whistleblower complaint, according to the top Republican on the committee.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) said in a statement:

We learn from the press today that Chm Schiff had prior knowledge and involvement in the [whistleblower] complaint. He withheld this info from the American people and even from the Intel Cmte. In light of this news, it’s hard to view impeachment as anything aside from an orchestrated farce.

Rep. Elise Stefanik (NY), another Republican on the House Intelligence Committee, confirmed Schiff kept the information from Republicans and called upon him to step down. ”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/02/adam-schiff-hid-cia-whistleblower-concerns-from-republicans-on-intelligence-committee/

“ Fred Fleitz, former CIA analyst and chief of staff to the National Security Council, said Schiff broke committee rules in hiding that information from Republicans.

“Under @HouseIntelComm rules, any classified info brought to the committee from outside sources MUST BE SHARED WITH BOTH SIDES. Schiff broke committee rules by not telling committee GOP members about this,” tweeted Fleitz, who once worked as a staffer on the House Intelligence Committee. He added:

This is a very serious violation of @HouseIntelComm rules. Why did Schiff do this, especially when he was using this information to score political points throughout the month of August? The reason is clear: it was part of a the latest Dem ploy to take down @realDonaldTrump.”
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    edited October 2019

CWU education at work

Let me spell it out for you, Mr Dentured Shit for Brains Russia Race. It's because ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. BLOCKING THE AID IS NOT IN THE FUCKING TRANSCRIPT.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    Does HondoFS flip burgers in DC and work on the side for Democrat Congressmen?

Shitt broke rules when he didn't share it with the committee.

Shitt didn't have the Whistleblower report because they hadn't written it yet...he did help get it written.

It is also why Shitt blew a gasket when the DNI correctly did not forward it on...he was in on it from the beginning.

I still love the fact Shitt was dumb enough to go on TV and say "“[w]e have not spoken directly with the whistleblower” when his staff (we) have. Lying is ok though if you think Orange Man Bad.

The fact the NYT is spilling it means its even worse when the details come out...I'm guessing Shiff lined up the Lawfare lawyers to help write the complaint.

This is blowing up in Democrat's face...too soon to be honest. Think Trump would be better served if it didn't go away so fast.

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    edited October 2019

HHusky said:

Jeepers.

HHusky said:

But what do I know I don't read Rolling Stone, VOX or PEOPLE magazine the way the goose stepping non-thinking libs on here do.

Daddy has verified the whistleblower’s account. The “fix” will require some explanation.
    This is a lie
    And the transcript had nothing on it that the fake whistle blower heard second hand and coordinated with Schiff

The deomcrats must have @insinceredawg and @HHusky level people working on this latest lie

The White House released the transcript. The whistleblower’s complaint was very accurate in its description. There are no words for how retarded your defense of Daddy is even if your facts were correct, which they’re not.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963
    edited October 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Jeepers.

HHusky said:

This is a lie

The White House released the transcript. The whistleblower’s complaint was very accurate in its description. There are no words for how retarded your defense of Daddy is even if your facts were correct.
    If you believe that after reading the transcript, including the claims of who was on the phone (that wasn't), the 8 requests for the server, etc..etc...you are living on another planet. You should see a psychiatrist

TDS...
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    edited October 2019

Shitt didn't have the Whistleblower report because they hadn't written it yet...he did help get it written.

It is also why Shitt blew a gasket when the DNI correctly did not forward it on...he was in on it from the beginning.

I still love the fact Shitt was dumb enough to go on TV and say "“[w]e have not spoken directly with the whistleblower” when his staff (we) have. Lying is ok though if you think Orange Man Bad.

The fact the NYT is spilling it means its even worse when the details come out...I'm guessing Shiff lined up the Lawfare lawyers to help write the complaint.

This is blowing up in Democrat's face...too soon to be honest. Think Trump would be better served if it didn't go away so fast.

You gals need to remember that Daddy provided the evidence confirming the whistleblower’s account. That would be true if Adam Schiff dictated the fucking complaint himself. Your conspiracy theory doesn’t make any sense whatsoever.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Jeepers.

HHusky said:

This is a lie

The White House released the transcript. The whistleblower’s complaint was very accurate in its description. There are no words for how retarded your defense of Daddy is even if your facts were correct, which they’re not.
    Yes, yes it’s very accurate. No, quid pro quo, no coercion, no “pressure” no threat, no request to “manufacture” dirt on Biden, no promise, and Biden not mentioned 8 times. Other than that, it’s very accurate.

You’ve already exposed yourself as someone willing to lie in order to take down Orange Hitler O’Keefed, you have zero credibility.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

You gals need to remember that Daddy provided the evidence confirming the whistleblower’s account. That would be true if Adam Schiff dictated the fucking complaint himself. Your conspiracy theory doesn’t make any sense whatsoever.
    Schiff lied. Why does it not surprise me that it does not bother you in the least?

CWU education at work

Let me spell it out for you, Mr Dentured Shit for Brains Russia Race. It's because ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. BLOCKING THE AID IS NOT IN THE FUCKING TRANSCRIPT.
    So what are we impeaching him for?