Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

HH Viva Venezuela Classy and Intelligent Young Woman of the Week

124»

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    That last pic

Yikes
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

Sir Mix a Lot lives in Tacoma, or so I hear.

He used to live in the Black Diamond area of Auburn. I’ve been to his house. True story.
    Is it better than my story about going to 7-Eleven with Layne Staley?

I forget the details of your story, but no, mine is not better.
    It was right before Alice and Chains exploded into the big time. Me and a girl named Vikki went to their show, then we got invited to the after party at their house in Des Moines. I got into an involved conversation with Layne and Sean the drummer. Layne wanted to make a run to 7-Eleven and asked if I wanted to go. We went and he got beer and I got a Diet Coke. We sat on the curb talking about something deep. Philosophy or something. I was thinking man this guy is pretty deep.

A few minutes later we were back at the band's house. Layne and Sean were on the floor trying to light their farts on fire.

I don't know if that's a great story or not, but it is what it is. I look back at it fondly.
    Pics of vikki
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

PurpleJ said:

He used to live in the Black Diamond area of Auburn. I’ve been to his house. True story.

It was right before Alice and Chains exploded into the big time. Me and a girl named Vikki went to their show, then we got invited to the after party at their house in Des Moines. I got into an involved conversation with Layne and Sean the drummer. Layne wanted to make a run to 7-Eleven and asked if I wanted to go. We went and he got beer and I got a Diet Coke. We sat on the curb talking about something deep. Philosophy or something. I was thinking man this guy is pretty deep.

A few minutes later we were back at the band's house. Layne and Sean were on the floor trying to light their farts on fire.

I don't know if that's a great story or not, but it is what it is. I look back at it fondly.
    Yeah, that's a csb for sure.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

If you had met Eddie Vedder at 7-11 and Layne kicked the shit out of him it would have made a great story.
    Like Layne and Alice In Chains better, but Vedder would have murdered him if they went heads up.
  • Options

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

If you had met Eddie Vedder at 7-11 and Layne kicked the shit out of him it would have made a great story.
    Like Layne and Alice In Chains better, but Vedder would have murdered him if they went heads up.
    Is this what we're still talking about
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,617
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Maybe. I'm not sure but I've always thought of Vedder as a pretty small guy. Staley was 6'2" iirc and over 200lbs before the junk completely replaced normal nutrition. He wasnt always scrawny.

Either way I just wanted to make it a CSB.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Is this what we're still talking about
    We're?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

I have never loved you more than right now. This moment. Forever special.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Bitchfork either jealous, or likes Eddie Vedder, or is just a rat fuck doovil piece of content policing shit.
  • Options
    chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Bitchfork either jealous, or likes Eddie Vedder, or is just a rat fuck doovil piece of content policing shit.
    I have no idea who the people that you are talking about are
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

I have no idea why you have no idea......

More Dump Truck pics
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

I like to call him lil pitch. Or catchfork. Is what I like to do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Swaye said:

chuck said:

PurpleJ said:

That's because they're all made up. We? roll that way here. It's like Who's Line is it Anyway...which you're probably not familiar with.

Let's just simplify...fuck off.