Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump Pressed Australian Leader to Help Barr Investigate Mueller Inquiry’s Origins

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,937
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

For those the were around Bob during Obama. How much did he bitch about Obama talking about the economy when he took over? Or pointing the finger at Bush?

I feel sorry for anyone who actually knows Bob in real life. What a miserable, insufferable, and unlikable Kunt he is. At least most of the other Trumptards have a sense of humor and will post a gem here and there. With Gay Bob it's either fake news, whining about liars, or pedophile homoerotic fantasies. Nothing in between.
    I have met and know Bob. He is a great guy, engaging and super intelligent. Likes to party and is anything but a racist in his personal life. Clearly the exact opposite of you.

You on the other hand remind me of a closed minded racist liberal who thinks black Americans are too stupid or lazy to get ID to vote, call any minority an Uncle Tom if they leave the reservation and that taking away vote of everyone who thinks differently than you is a good thing for the country.

Basically I think you are the scum of the earth. Partying with Bob is a fun experience, I envision partying with you to be like having company with Danny Devito as the Penguin.
    What you are saying is that Bob, or really you, is racist on an anonymous internet messaging board where he (you) can let his (your) true feelings out, but knows how to act in public. So he (you) doesn't get his (your) ass kicked. Got it.
    What Hondo is really saying here is that he can't be a racist since he is willing to have sex with both black and brown 10 year old boys.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

For those the were around Bob during Obama. How much did he bitch about Obama talking about the economy when he took over? Or pointing the finger at Bush?

I feel sorry for anyone who actually knows Bob in real life. What a miserable, insufferable, and unlikable Kunt he is. At least most of the other Trumptards have a sense of humor and will post a gem here and there. With Gay Bob it's either fake news, whining about liars, or pedophile homoerotic fantasies. Nothing in between.
    I have met and know Bob. He is a great guy, engaging and super intelligent. Likes to party and is anything but a racist in his personal life. Clearly the exact opposite of you.

You on the other hand remind me of a closed minded racist liberal who thinks black Americans are too stupid or lazy to get ID to vote, call any minority an Uncle Tom if they leave the reservation and that taking away vote of everyone who thinks differently than you is a good thing for the country.

Basically I think you are the scum of the earth. Partying with Bob is a fun experience, I envision partying with you to be like having company with Danny Devito as the Penguin.
    You nailed him. He was excusing videos last week showing young black males beating and killing innocent white people claiming it was unfair to hold blacks to the same standards of behavior as whites. He sees blacks as inferior but likes the fact that they vote Rat party so he attacks anyone who would apply the same standards to blacks that they would do for whites.
    Lol. I'll play your game.

Liar. Show me where I said this. Why do you lie?!

Did I do that right?
    Sure, right after you show me where I ever supported Pizzagate bigot.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You nailed him. He was excusing videos last week showing young black males beating and killing innocent white people claiming it was unfair to hold blacks to the same standards of behavior as whites. He sees blacks as inferior but likes the fact that they vote Rat party so he attacks anyone who would apply the same standards to blacks that they would do for whites.

Did I do that right?
    The educk board you used to play in is deleted. So I'm sure that shit is gone.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Did I do that right?
    The educk board you used to play in is deleted. So I'm sure that shit is gone.
    Yeah, well that's where you'll find the post from him where he says blacks should be held to lower standards.
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited October 2019
  • DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    edited October 2019
    BREAKING: Australian Ambassador’s May 2019 Letter to AG Bill Barr DESTROYS, DEBUNKS Latest NY Times Smear Job on President Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/breaking-australian-ambassadors-may-2019-letter-to-ag-bill-barr-destroys-debunks-latest-ny-times-smear-job-on-president-trump/
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    DJDuck said:

BREAKING: Australian Ambassador’s May 2019 Letter to AG Bill Barr DESTROYS, DEBUNKS Latest NY Times Smear Job on President Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/breaking-australian-ambassadors-may-2019-letter-to-ag-bill-barr-destroys-debunks-latest-ny-times-smear-job-on-president-trump/

Sounds legit.😂
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    The GOP hasn't rolled out their rationalizations for this one yet
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,196 Founders Club

Every real American wants to get to the bottom of the Muellertard fraud perpetrated on the country

Nice of Australia to help

Every real American wants to get to the bottom of the Muellertard fraud perpetrated on the country

It doesn't bother you that Trump asked Russia to hack, they did, Trump knew about it but never told the FBI when he had multiple contacts with the Kremlin's agents offering him help, he benefits from stolen info as he expected, he fires the FBI director over Russia, he obstructs the investigation, he uses his AG to induce foreign countries to cast doubt on the FBI? You're cool with that, right? You're a traitor to this country if so.

It doesn't bother you that Trump asked Russia to hack, they did, Trump knew about it but never told the FBI when he had multiple contacts with the Kremlin's agents offering him help, he benefits from stolen info as he expected, he fires the FBI director over Russia, he obstructs the investigation, he uses his AG to induce foreign countries to cast doubt on the FBI? You're cool with that, right? You're a traitor to this country if so.
    None of that happened

None of that happened
    You should move to Russia, traitor
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

None of that happened
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/trump-asked-russia-to-find-clintons-emails-on-or-around-the-same-day-russians-targeted-her-accounts
    2001400ex said:

None of that happened
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/trump-asked-russia-to-find-clintons-emails-on-or-around-the-same-day-russians-targeted-her-accounts
    What? You think these Russia-lovin' far right fringe lunatics care about the facts?
    This morning calling someone a traitor was bad

Things change I guess

Muellertards

Things change I guess

Muellertards

I'm calling you "Black Sea" Bannon or "Rostov" Race.

Starting a pole..
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,374 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2019
    Christ, you guys act like international governments working together to combat crime and corruption is some kind of crime.

https://www.interpol.int/Our-partners/Government-partners

If there's smoke on former elected officials, sure as fuck GLAD somebody is finally feretting out whether there's fire. And if there's money flow via wires, this thing is gonna get way bigger than smaller. There's still a scintilla of hope that there's somebody left in the FBI/DOJ with some ethics and focus on cleaning shit up in DC.

If there's one thing there appears to be almost universal agreement on this board, its that Washington is dirty. Both sides. Fuck them all. Investigate the shit out of this and if heads roll, who the fuck cares which side they are on?

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,584 Founders Club

Things change I guess

Muellertards

I'm calling you "Black Sea" Bannon or "Rostov" Race.

Starting a pole..
    Yikes....he's weally weally fwightened
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Someone should look into these things.