Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW is ranked 45th in the Nation in Total Defense

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

Maybe its time to put to rest the notion that Washington has the best defense in the conference.

4 straight years headed for 5

Maybe its time you swallowed gasoline and lit a match
    You seem a bit shaken up. I don't think you expected Oregon to field a better defense than you. This is the new normal. Get used to it or go home.
    LOL we're all shaken up by the drivel you poast here.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,151
    haie said:

Maybe its time to put to rest the notion that Washington has the best defense in the conference.

4 straight years headed for 5

Maybe its time you swallowed gasoline and lit a match
    You seem a bit shaken up. I don't think you expected Oregon to field a better defense than you. This is the new normal. Get used to it or go home.
    LOL we're all shaken up by the drivel you poast here.
    And, about to vomit.

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    You know who cares about what other people think in my house?

The bitches
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,175
    stats are for losers.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    haie said:

I love the coveted "best defense in the conference" trophy that now all the sudden matters to Oregon fans.

We just want the North and Conference. Who gives a fuck how you get there.

You're not getting either this year.

And in case you aren't good at maff, Oregon gave up 21 points in the last 19 minutes of the game to a true freshman making his first ever start.

This is all on Marcus Arroyo and his garbage offense. Can't rest your defense with bozo play calling and 3 and outs.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I love the coveted "best defense in the conference" trophy that now all the sudden matters to Oregon fans.

We just want the North and Conference. Who gives a fuck how you get there.

You're not getting either this year.
    If Oregon wins the North they're either playing a team they lost to last year or playing a team they lost to this year.

Sounds really special for the trailer park.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,170
    EwaDawg said:

Good. 0regon fans celebrate yards and CUOGS celebrate the number of first downs.

Hint for you. Points (and therefore, wins) are actually the reason (and measure) for playing the game. Yardage is a nice distraction for buffoons.

Carry on.

HTH.

Oregon is ranked 7th in scoring defense.
    Mad_Son said:

EwaDawg said:

Good. 0regon fans celebrate yards and CUOGS celebrate the number of first downs.

Hint for you. Points (and therefore, wins) are actually the reason (and measure) for playing the game. Yardage is a nice distraction for buffoons.

Carry on.

HTH.

I know I said I was done with you but, please, try to keep up. And, I know. It is hard.

0regon is exactly one place ahead of us in scoring defense against P5 teams. And, this is after a single conference game (for them).

They may be better so far, but not by much and, likely, not for long.
    EwaDawg said:

Mad_Son said:

EwaDawg said:

Carry on.

HTH.

I know I said I was done with you but, please, try to keep up. And, I know. It is hard.

0regon is exactly one place ahead of us in scoring defense against P5 teams. And, this is after a single conference game (for them).

Losers lose POTD
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,812 Swaye's Wigwam

Awfully warm for dec.
  • gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336

UO is ranked 10. Thoughts?

It's over. UO going to roll UW.

Close it down.
  • ThumpThump Member Posts: 793

It's easy to have a highly ranked defense when the hardest team you've beaten so far is Montana.

EwaDawg said:

Mad_Son said:

EwaDawg said:

Carry on.

HTH.

Losers lose POTD
    See you on the 20th.

Oh, sorry. I am guessing we won't. . . .

And, Preston, please to be looking at U0's offense against UW's offense, as well.

That is all.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

I see your pictures and show you these pictures.

That win probability kinda reminds me of this.

And my thoughts on UW's numbers.

Quite possibly the best beatdown since @Swaye v @BennyBeaver in the retard bracket.

@CFetters_Nacho_Lover rammed it home dry and broke it off

And in case you aren't good at maff, Oregon gave up 21 points in the last 19 minutes of the game to a true freshman making his first ever start.

This is all on Marcus Arroyo and his garbage offense. Can't rest your defense with bozo play calling and 3 and outs.
    So the OC is responsible for giving up 21 points in the last 19 minutes of the game?

The OC is responsible for gassing the defense with his shitty playcalling that results in 3 and outs. Run the ball on 2nd and 29. Pass the ball from shotgun on 4th and inches. Fire Arroyo.
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,619

So far Oregon has played a true frosh QB in his first ever start, a Nevada team that scored 3 points against Hawaii, a FCS team, and a limp dick Stanford team with a QB with a broken throwing hand. If you aren't in the top 10 after those 4 games then you guys are fucked.

Now do Washington...