Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

People forget

2»

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

I watched Arizona play UCLA. It will take a massive under perform by the DAWGS to lose to that crew

Should be able to put 50 on them

Our playoff bound doogs needed OT

This game is a guaranteed loss until its not

Tate might go for 200 yards on the ground
    Easier game than BYU

I have all the screenshots I need
    We as fans need to quit being shrivel dicks about games we should win. We're 4-1 this year against the spread. Cal is the outlier and that game was just a weird set of circumstances.
    We as fans shooting the shit on a message board have nothing to do with anything. If it were up to us we'd never lose a game much less win 1 in the last 20 games in Arizona
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

I watched Arizona play UCLA. It will take a massive under perform by the DAWGS to lose to that crew

Easier game than BYU

We as fans need to quit being shrivel dicks about games we should win. We're 4-1 this year against the spread. Cal is the outlier and that game was just a weird set of circumstances.
    We as fans shooting the shit on a message board have nothing to do with anything. If it were up to us we'd never lose a game much less win 1 in the last 20 games in Arizona
    Having Eason at QB has caused my balls to drop again as a fan.
    Even after Cal made us eunuchs?
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,151
    edited September 2019

That we haven't beaten a decent Oregon team in 20 years (1999 Oregon finished #18). Oregon is almost certainly going to be undefeated in Pac play heading into Husky stadium and ranked in the top 10. Game Day could be in town too unless they want to be at the Pedo St vs Michigan game.

This is a BIG game. Can we bring in Ricky as an "offensive consultant"?

P.S. Yes I'm overlooking Stanford and Arizona. Fuck those guys.

BONEM!
    But what does BONEM mean?

In the (I want to be a) runner crowd it means 4:29:00 or bust.

0prah not 0regon.

That's how I figured out what it meant on HcH.

And, beating a fat, over the hill women in a marathon might even be a worse goal than beating the Springfield/Eugene trash.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club

Easier game than BYU

Cal is Air France 447 where EVERYTHING that could go wrong did go wrong. How often does that happen ? Just every time we play Cal I suspect.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    You know what the script says...
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,678 Founders Club
    Meek said:

That we haven't beaten a decent Oregon team in 20 years (1999 Oregon finished #18). Oregon is almost certainly going to be undefeated in Pac play heading into Husky stadium and ranked in the top 10. Game Day could be in town too unless they want to be at the Pedo St vs Michigan game.

This is a BIG game. Can we bring in Ricky as an "offensive consultant"?

P.S. Yes I'm overlooking Stanford and Arizona. Fuck those guys.

road games at night = the season is over in the Pac12

We drop 2 in a row before Oregon comes to town and we unleash new Adidas-branded Game Day Champions T-Shirts.
    The fucking script
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,678 Founders Club

Easier game than BYU

Weird game, weird weather, lots of dropped passes but Skinny didn't look like a man in charge either. Evan Weaver talked shit and absolutely delivered. I was too harsh on Skinny. I still don't think he's a good or even decent scrambler. But he's pretty fing good at everything else. I guess the Dawgs go as he goes.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,151

That only means that it is time for some improv and/or re-writing the script.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,527 Founders Club

How many people caught what Race is referring to here?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

How many people caught what Race is referring to here?
    Not me.
    #FOMO
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

That we drop 1 of the next 2, and lose to Oregon. Coin flip against Utah and then melt faces in the Apple Cup.

Win the Holiday or Sun or some shit.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,579 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Never overlook the Arizona desert at night. Never.

It was my guaranteed loss of the season, because of that and the back end of two road games. Well, besides Cal, but we always lose to Cal