Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

People forget

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
edited September 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
That we haven't beaten a decent Oregon team in 20 years (1999 Oregon finished #18). Oregon is almost certainly going to be undefeated in Pac play heading into Husky stadium and ranked in the top 10. Game Day could be in town too unless they want to be at the Pedo St vs Michigan game.

This is a BIG game. Can we bring in Ricky as an "offensive consultant"?

P.S. Yes I'm overlooking Stanford and Arizona. Fuck those guys.

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Never overlook the Arizona desert at night. Never.

If Browning could tear up that script I think Skinny could manufacture enough points to win.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

If Browning could tear up that script I think Skinny could manufacture enough points to win.
    I'm worried more about containing K-Tate.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,029 Founders Club

Swaye said:

I'm worried more about containing K-Tate.
    How healthy is he gonna be?
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    I'm sure the coaches will scheme like a bitch and razzle dazzle the opposition.

Y'know, fake it til you make it!
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

That we haven't beaten a decent Oregon team in 20 years (1999 Oregon finished #18). Oregon is almost certainly going to be undefeated in Pac play heading into Husky stadium and ranked in the top 10. Game Day could be in town too unless they want to be at the Pedo St vs Michigan game.

road games at night = the season is over in the Pac12

We drop 2 in a row before Oregon comes to town and we unleash new Adidas-branded Game Day Champions T-Shirts.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    animate said:

I'm sure the coaches will scheme like a bitch and razzle dazzle the opposition.

Y'know, fake it til you make it!

They can scheme all you want but if you don’t have the horses to execute the scheme
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

I watched Arizona play UCLA. It will take a massive under perform by the DAWGS to lose to that crew

Should be able to put 50 on them

Our playoff bound doogs needed OT

This game is a guaranteed loss until its not

Tate might go for 200 yards on the ground
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,151

I watched Arizona play UCLA. It will take a massive under perform by the DAWGS to lose to that crew

I was at the UH - Arizona game.

I agree with you.

But, still... The desert, Pete, Hamden, History, etc

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam

This is telling
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

T&P
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

Our playoff bound doogs needed OT

This game is a guaranteed loss until its not

Tate might go for 200 yards on the ground
    Easier game than BYU

I have all the screenshots I need
    On paper absolutely. There is no way to account for desert Navajo witchcraft on paper, however
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

BONEM!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

BONEM!
    But what does BONEM mean?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

BONEM!
    But what does BONEM mean?
    NOC