Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Overall take on yesterday’s game

2»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

I hate the senior linebackers. Please shoot me.

Trick play sucked. Was almost as angry to see Ahmed instead of Dick in short yardage situations. Pete is 0/2 on offensive coordinators.

OL had some decent moments, but usually got blown up. Just like the Cal game. We had to run a sweep on 4th down because Pete didn’t have any faith they could run inside.

USC could win the south and Helton is actually a decent coach. Still think he gets fired eventually and Chip will give him fits in a couple years if he stays.

Unsportsmanlike conduct!!!!!!1

But we won and the rest of our division doesn’t scare me. At all.

Get off the Chip train J. It’s not happening. He’s washed up and sucks.
    Remind me to make fun of you for this someday.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,795
    HuskyJW said:

FirePete said:

Speed differences was very noticeable. SC got some horses out there.

This is true

The whole row of Spick SC fans in front of us.....I’ve never seen a group move so fast to get out of the stadium with time still on the clock
    Tell us how you really feel
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Trick play sucked. Was almost as angry to see Ahmed instead of Dick in short yardage situations. Pete is 0/2 on offensive coordinators.

OL had some decent moments, but usually got blown up. Just like the Cal game. We had to run a sweep on 4th down because Pete didn’t have any faith they could run inside.

USC could win the south and Helton is actually a decent coach. Still think he gets fired eventually and Chip will give him fits in a couple years if he stays.

Go ahead. They are horrible and aren’t getting better.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Go ahead. They are horrible and aren’t getting better.
    Roaddawg speaks da troof