Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Overall take on yesterday’s game

USC is a top 25 team with some good talent... people forget that.

That trick play was so fucking stupid.

Ahmed is what he is, a single or home run guy. Better than strike out or home run guy.

I fucking hate our receivers so much and even more pissed we don’t fucking play our studs in the stable.

This defense is different than years past. Less solid, but more playmaker-ish.

That’s it!

-CW

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

USC is fucking stupid because they could have won if they just ran the ball.

Yeah but.... That assumes they have some concept of a game plan versus just running their dudes out there and chucking it up every play
    Sucks agreeing with J
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,018 Founders Club

Sucks agreeing with J

I always agree with J. That guy is a stable genius.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019
    Agree on Helton. Much better coach than given credit. Won a Rose Bowl and popped off. Beat Penn State when Pete couldn't. Lost to Ohio State same as we did.

Agree on Helton. Much better coach than given credit. Won a Rose Bowl and popped off. Beat Penn State when Pete couldn't. Lost to Ohio State same as we did.

Peterman to SC

Helton to uw
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Can’t we just be happy with a win? I swear, some of you would be angry if we won national championship game n
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

Can’t we just be happy with a win? I swear, some of you would be angry if we won national championship game n

Everyone in this conference has major problems except UCLA, Stanford, and Beavlet who deserve relegation.

I'll wait until the Arizona and Oregon losses to crucify the coaching staff.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Bullshit. Sam Fucking Darnold, Ju Ju ... plus about 50 other 4 and 5 stars. This team should have been in the title game.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

Bullshit. Sam Fucking Darnold, Ju Ju ... plus about 50 other 4 and 5 stars. This team should have been in the title game.
    Don't you worry yourself about 4 and 5 stars little buddy. You should just be content that your offense finally played a defense with the same talent level last night.
    haie said:

89ute said:

Don't you worry yourself about 4 and 5 stars little buddy. You should just be content that your offense finally played a defense with the same talent level last night.
    Nice
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Speed differences was very noticeable. SC got some horses out there.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019
    FirePete said:

Speed differences was very noticeable. SC got some horses out there.

This is true

The whole row of Spick SC fans in front of us.....I’ve never seen a group move so fast to get out of the stadium with time still on the clock