Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I have nothing to do with BTP

124»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

So let me get this straight.

Backpack spends his final hours on HH defending you and your twitter spaz fuckery over some recruit I have never heard of. So, after not posting here for months to build your brand, you decide to return and make this post (apparently you still lurk lol) where you throw poor confused backpack under the bus and disassociate yourself with him.

That’s really fucking low dude. Even for someone who is into teenagers.

Why are you so mad? It’s a funny title for the reasons you just laid out. What brand am I building? I feel like haven’t really built much of anything tbh man like 700 followers might be cool to you?

I just wrote out a piece where I outline how I was over the line for being so flippant of my use of hyperbole and formed it in the most humorous way possible to show there is accountability without tension and my personality.

If I’m nice to and like people on HH but I don’t post on here does that make me wrong? Have I said anything bad about HH ever? Actually, I’m pretty sure I’ve said as much good as I can about HH. But this shit where you tell me when and how I can or can’t post on a site where I have actually spent some time getting to know people that I like. I haven’t had any bad interactions with people outside of football hawt towk that got a little too drunk and you’re trying to start some shit because I threw someone under the bus, who texts with me all day every day, after he spent his “final hours defending me”? Jesus fucking Christ HillsboroDuck think “I’m gutted” is as funny as an early 200’s Dave Chappelle special, wasn’t all of this deserved backlash because I took myself too seriously?

I came here because I listened to and talked with Dennis, I met a lot of great people on here that I try to joke with and have fun with as much as possible. I think all the chins and upvotes on your post answers exactly why I don’t post here, most of you don’t like me and there are more people that would rather try to look to try to find holes in everything I say rather than have a conversation about anything. Which is fine. I get how my spazzing can rub people who take final HH hours, and disassociation as serious as you do, the wrong way. I’m thankful and have said nothing but great stuff with Derek, @Swaye is my guy and I wish he would come fry acid with me today as we kick the shit out of the team he likes to kick the shit out of the most, I fuck wit Doogbot on a personal level as with a couple more people.

But this is by far the faggiest post to receive so much love and that’s what would say.
    All that matters is that I like you. And I LOVE you. Also, I sext with 1/4 of the losers on this bored and everyone wishes you would post moar. Fuck all this drama bullshit let's get shitty and crush USC!

Also, poast moar! FUCK! The spirits demand it!

edit: Also, don't fall for the Princess J dagger. Believe me when I tell you TacTownTuff was looking to shiv you there, and was probably so stoned he doesn't even remember that he posted it or what it was about.

@LaMichael_Corleone
    Not the case.

Also, I’m on a tolerance break. If you want to see a shivving go check out damone’s pm to cdog on the tug.
    Free Pub!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

fuck all this drama shit ... more twerking and less hh jerking

I hate all of this drama shit, but it’s hard to ignore.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,082
    Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

animate said:

I just scrolled through this thread looking for more slo mo twerking GIFs ... Did I miss any?

Sorry is not shlomo.
    I can't make up my mind if she's sexy or not. I'm leaning toward yes.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2019

Emoterman said:

animate said:

I just scrolled through this thread looking for more slo mo twerking GIFs ... Did I miss any?

Sorry is not shlomo.

• Options
    DoogWhispererDoogWhisperer Member Posts: 1,017
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Emoterman said:

animate said:

Sorry is not shlomo.
    Way sexier than the chicks from Pullman you guys post.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Emoterman said:

animate said:

Sorry is not shlomo.
    If you’re referring to Whatever Girl...

She holds a special place in our hearts
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Emoterman said:

animate said:

Sorry is not shlomo.
    If you’re referring to Whatever Girl...

She holds a special place in our hearts
    And our loins.
    Nothing special