Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I have nothing to do with BTP

And Jordan actually got charged with assault after he caught me with pair of my grandpa’s WWII binoculars sitting outside of Olive Garden watching him and his girlfriend or the shrimp scampi & the stuffed chicken Marsala.

It got a little dicey for me when I was up at the window wearing my TBS sweats with a tape measure next to the window checking his knee flexion while seated, his arm length when he reached for ENDLESS breadsticks (that quickly turned into 9 and being too full for his actual shitty meal). He looked over and saw me right when I was measuring the angle between he table and his belt buckle while he was sitting as far back in his booth spot as possible. That was obviously to measure how deep into a squat he could really get as a stalky guy that’s important to know if you can explode while staying low.

When Pete heard about the incident he didn’t pull the offer because of any reasons listed on here. He pulled it to save Jordan’s life from TBS’ers.

This hurts when you look at how many Amazing and Big Poly body’s we got without Stephon Wright or a guy with JUICE with his first two steps to where his best position is probably DL to be later moved out & the ILB feel gave me a bad feeling all along. But(t) fuck it. Sav’ell time.

No matter what you say about this or anything, we are not leveling up from last year on defense at any position nor are we leveling up in LA before Urban Meyer stomps on in to send us back to the WAC. FUCK BACK THE PACK ITS BACK TO THE WAC NOW (jk we’ll be fine)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Houhusky said:

I see you’ve been reading dnc’s Handbook to TBS.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

And Jordan actually got charged with assault after he caught me with pair of my grandpa’s WWII binoculars sitting outside of Olive Garden watching him and his girlfriend or the shrimp scampi & the stuffed chicken Marsala.

It got a little dicey for me when I was up at the window wearing my TBS sweats with a tape measure next to the window checking his knee flexion while seated, his arm length when he reached for ENDLESS breadsticks (that quickly turned into 9 and being too full for his actual shitty meal). He looked over and saw me right when I was measuring the angle between he table and his belt buckle while he was sitting as far back in his booth spot as possible. That was obviously to measure how deep into a squat he could really get as a stalky guy that’s important to know if you can explode while staying low.

When Pete heard about the incident he didn’t pull the offer because of any reasons listed on here. He pulled it to save Jordan’s life from TBS’ers.

This hurts when you look at how many Amazing and Big Poly body’s we got without Stephon Wright or a guy with JUICE with his first two steps to where his best position is probably DL to be later moved out & the ILB feel gave me a bad feeling all along. But(t) fuck it. Sav’ell time.

No matter what you say about this or anything, we are not leveling up from last year on defense at any position nor are we leveling up in LA before Urban Meyer stomps on in to send us back to the WAC. FUCK BACK THE PACK ITS BACK TO THE WAC NOW (jk we’ll be fine)

Dang, you that low on Sa'Vell?

Wild.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Wild.
    It's a character.

Or is it a meme?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Wild.
    It's a character.

Or is it a meme?
    I'm too old rich (lol) and white to know
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019
    We’re leveling up at WR. We will have a good stable of young RB’s. We added two with very different skill sets, which is a good thing. OL recruiting has been great.

We already knew there was no way to match last year’s DL. We loaded up last year. I don’t love our LB class, although I’m coming around on Bruener. DB is fine. Playing time will be tough to get because we have a lot of young DB’s already. We got guys who have talent and measurables. Some of them will end up being very good.

All in all, I do think we are leveling up. That so many schools have dropped Banks should be taken into consideration that he’s not that good. It’s not about one guy and LaMike was too attached to the idea of Banks. We’re fine.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

dhdawg said:

We appreciate your passion and agree with 99% of what you say. I just sometimes have a problem when your tweets play into negative perceptions about the program, especially ones that are more just smears pushed by rivals than actual realities.

It's one thing if it's on a message board, but if someone is going to interact directly with recruits I feel that comes with an extra responsibility.

I don't think any of us are happy that Jordan isn't going to be a dawg, and I'm sorry that what you put in will go to waste.

Let’s not act like this was a 9-5 job of tweeting at Banks. You can’t say a true dawg fan would still support Banks and bash McDonald and others. It was batshit crazy and embarrassing. It’s not that important.
    In summary: NOT everything matters
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Emoterman said:

Pretty sure you aren't supposed to post action shots of my wife.