Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Byron Cardwell, 2021 4* RB, San Diego (St. Augustine), CA (Offered)

13»

Comments

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,568
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Poor kid.

Cardwell wanted to go to UW, but he waited too long. Oregon was never going to offer him, because they knew they couldn’t get him. As you all know, Oregon is notoriously stingy with their offers. By December no one wanted Cardwell anymore, so Oregon felt safe enough to offer. The evaluation on him, based on the California fall season tape, changed from best RB in the West and similar as a recruit to Stephen Carr to dances too much.

Now Cardwell is being forced to go to Oregon out of desperation, to play for the immoral despot Mario. If he does better than Washington’s running backs it’s only because Washington’s are more talented.

Woosh?

I see your source... feels like ballz.
    I wanted to see how the BowDownsyndome retards are coping. I was not disappointed, top notch entertainment.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Poor kid.

Cardwell wanted to go to UW, but he waited too long. Oregon was never going to offer him, because they knew they couldn’t get him. As you all know, Oregon is notoriously stingy with their offers. By December no one wanted Cardwell anymore, so Oregon felt safe enough to offer. The evaluation on him, based on the California fall season tape, changed from best RB in the West and similar as a recruit to Stephen Carr to dances too much.

Now Cardwell is being forced to go to Oregon out of desperation, to play for the immoral despot Mario. If he does better than Washington’s running backs it’s only because Washington’s are more talented.

Live look @StrongBallz.

• Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    edited January 2021
    Wow, Ballz, never fails to entertain.

Poor Cardwell...it sucks for him.
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 774
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wait... I didn't realize schools were allowed to receive commitments at this time...

...You mean to tell me the reason for the tumbleweeds around here is just that we suck again!?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Strong Oregon lean.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If this kid isn't ready to ram his helmet into the back of the OG 25 times per game he isn't the kind of vicious animal UW needs toting the rock. I'm sorry that left Oregon as his only option, but these kids know it's nothing personal.