Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You have a high school QB!

2»

Comments

• alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

Browning was never the same after his shoulder got busted.

He also never actually worked out or try to not habe a high school body. I really never understood that. If you have a weak arm, spend the offseason taking roids and lifting. Tebow was lifting more than his fucking line

I don’t think lifting is that important for a QB, but Browning looked like he never touched a weight.
    Disagree. I think QBs should go hard in the weight room, especially for lower body strength. There is no disadvantage to having a strong QB.

Sam Ehlinger ran over fucking Georgia last year.

You just got to make sure to go light and safe on shoulder and tricep stuff
    That’s a duel threat QB. How much weightlifting you really think Brady and Aaron Rodgers are doing? It’s not the same as other positions.
    QBs are fucking weird. You have guys like Roethlisberger, who hasn't lifted a weight in years and reportedly does nothing to actually maintain good health, who will go into the hall of fame. Brady actually takes really good care of his body, though he's more like a middle aged house wife with kale smoothies and yoga on the regular. Not of the weight lifting variety. Then you have QBs like Russell and Cam who are weight room warriors and built like brick houses.

So different strokes for different folks. But Browning clearly wasn't putting in any serious time in the weight room, which is shockingly lazy considering his game could've improved significantly if didn't have the strength of a middle schooler. I don't know or understand why this isn't more of a sticking point for coaches, but like I said, QBs are fucking weird.
    Browning was so lazy he didn't even graduate. What the hell was he do with his time?

School - nope
    Weight room - nope
    film room - nope
    fucking hot chicks - nope

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    alumni94 said:

He also never actually worked out or try to not habe a high school body. I really never understood that. If you have a weak arm, spend the offseason taking roids and lifting. Tebow was lifting more than his fucking line

I don’t think lifting is that important for a QB, but Browning looked like he never touched a weight.
    Disagree. I think QBs should go hard in the weight room, especially for lower body strength. There is no disadvantage to having a strong QB.

That’s a duel threat QB. How much weightlifting you really think Brady and Aaron Rodgers are doing? It’s not the same as other positions.
    QBs are fucking weird. You have guys like Roethlisberger, who hasn't lifted a weight in years and reportedly does nothing to actually maintain good health, who will go into the hall of fame. Brady actually takes really good care of his body, though he's more like a middle aged house wife with kale smoothies and yoga on the regular. Not of the weight lifting variety. Then you have QBs like Russell and Cam who are weight room warriors and built like brick houses.

So different strokes for different folks. But Browning clearly wasn't putting in any serious time in the weight room, which is shockingly lazy considering his game could've improved significantly if didn't have the strength of a middle schooler. I don't know or understand why this isn't more of a sticking point for coaches, but like I said, QBs are fucking weird.
    Browning was so lazy he didn't even graduate. What the hell was he do with his time?

School - nope
    Weight room - nope
    film room - nope

Actually his gf is pretty hot. Makes me hate him more.
    https://www.instagram.com/nileees/?hl=en
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

alumni94 said:

School - nope
    Weight room - nope
    film room - nope

She just bought into the hype. Once she realizes how small NFL practice sqwad checks are, she'll be moving on to a real man like Haener.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

alumni94 said:

School - nope
    Weight room - nope
    film room - nope

I said nothing about girlfriends...and said hot chicks.
    Any good football player shouldn't have a GF, but should be playing the field.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Leave it to leftist insincere to ask someone else to do his work for him.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,678 Founders Club

I think both of them work out quite a bit. They don't want to be big.