Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We're coming to your town

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,033 Founders Club
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,579 Swaye's Wigwam
    Helton has won a Rose Bowl and popped off.

Doogs on here forget that.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,349 Swaye's Wigwam

Fight On!

Faith Family Football
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Baseman said:

I support SC extending Helton. Trojan fans can't grasp the damage Kiffin and Sark did, which is true. If SC wins on Saturday and cobbles together 9+ wins, Helton may actually get more time to get his guys in there.

Urban is not the slam dunk replacement for Helton many think he is. After a string of scandals; Pete's sanctions, the Kiffin/Sark shit show, the MeToo movement and Urban's checkered off the field past, he'll be a tough sell for a school with $215 million+ of liability for alleged sexual abuse.

He's not a tough sell for an aging billionaire who wants to buy a title though...
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club

Baseman said:

I support SC extending Helton. Trojan fans can't grasp the damage Kiffin and Sark did, which is true. If SC wins on Saturday and cobbles together 9+ wins, Helton may actually get more time to get his guys in there.

Urban is not the slam dunk replacement for Helton many think he is. After a string of scandals; Pete's sanctions, the Kiffin/Sark shit show, the MeToo movement and Urban's checkered off the field past, he'll be a tough sell for a school with $215 million+ of liability for alleged sexual abuse.

He's not a tough sell for an aging billionaire who wants to buy a title though...
    Yeah, but he would have to live in Oregon.

LA > white trash flyover country
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    PurpleJ said:

Baseman said:

LA is the ugliest sprawl of concrete in the country.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

PurpleJ said:

Baseman said:

On a clear day you can see the Hollywood Sign from campus
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,019 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

Baseman said:

Weather, women, beaches. I love LA. I might move back someday.

Also, I take it you’ve never been to NYC or basically any shithole out east.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,845

PurpleJ said:

Baseman said:

Clearly you have not been to Houston s/o @WilburHooksHands
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Baseman said:

I get this, but it will create an us against the world mentality. With Urban Meyer as head coach. They will get him if they really want him.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,002
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

T Boone Pickens died two weeks ago
    Money takes longer to die. That guy left enuff for two generations of dumb dumbs to fuck it up.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,002

Baseman said:

I get this, but it will create an us against the world mentality. With Urban Meyer as head coach. They will get him if they really want him.
    Miami of yester year owns that. It's painfully awkward when other teams, including modern Miami, try to rip it off