Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Litmus test

Browning could never beat a talented team, lets see if Skinny can.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    If we lose, I don’t think he will be the reason why we lost
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,841 Founders Club
    He probably beat some talent in the vaunted SEC SEC SEC.

Gotta do it in a DAWG jersey, though.

Somehow I’m still more worried about our trip to the desert. Hopefully GRONK will be roaming the sidelines for that one. Or maybe he will be getting ready for a game on Sunday. Ahem.
  • gabemarkskneegabemarksknee Member Posts: 336
    Doogles said:

I can't wait for the lead up to Stanford hearing Bush say he needs to be more aggressive with his play calling after laying another big game turd against SC.

Why do you even listen to that shit?
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,792
    Doogles said:

I can't wait for the lead up to Stanford hearing Bush say he needs to be more aggressive with his play calling after laying another big game turd against SC.

Its gonna be special
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    edited September 2019
    Kick the shit out of these pussies or fucking leave
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

If we lose to this fucking dunce again, fire pete
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,667 Founders Club

REAL football talk...

Tbh its not dropping LBs thats the biggest concern, I have enough faith in the secondary and they seem to enjoy the chance to play pass heavy teams. Weve? been able to shit on WSU because we can still stop their run and get to the QB with 3 guys rather easily. Im not sure thats going to be the case with SC. Their line doesnt look great, but stopping Carr with 3 guys (even though Helton is FS and doesnt give him the ball) is a tall, tall order. He is a fucking beast. That being said we definitely have the size to play 3 up front but other than Benning its going to be a lot of guys first rodeo. Lets hope they can ride.

We?ve got to outscore USC.
    Or hold them to less points than us
    *fewer
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,356
    Biggest game of our lifetim

They will come out throwing Taylors way ALOT, if he cleans things up and improves i like our chances. I was surprised how well we beat down Jebodiah Smif U, hopefully we beat SC well enough that Helton keeps his job