Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hot HuskyFanPodcast talk

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    RealRhino said:

Like 'em both. It's where I get all my hot hamburger joint talk and narcolepsy updates. I'll listen to anybody but Fetters talk about Husky football 24 hours a day, so why not these two?

Chinned for narcolepsy.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I listen to it. And it’s ok. I’m like Rhino, I absorb anything husky related. Even when it involves dead air, losing sight of the talking points, complaining about how long it takes and needing to get to bed, etc.

It did get a little weird for me last week when Chester started talking about the cheerleaders giving out blowies to the student section to keep them in their seats. It got really fucking weird when he started talking about the male cheerleaders eating out the girl students.

And somehow HH was bad for your brand?

Quit plagiarism my shit, fucko!

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1161115#Comment_1161115
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Emoterman said:

I listen to it. And it’s ok. I’m like Rhino, I absorb anything husky related. Even when it involves dead air, losing sight of the talking points, complaining about how long it takes and needing to get to bed, etc.

It did get a little weird for me last week when Chester started talking about the cheerleaders giving out blowies to the student section to keep them in their seats. It got really fucking weird when he started talking about the male cheerleaders eating out the girl students.

And somehow HH was bad for your brand?

Quit plagiarism my shit, fucko!

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/comment/1161115#Comment_1161115

• Options
    Listened to his last one yesterday before the game. It was Chest with a USC preview with a former USC player.

It was rough. Lots of dead air, lots of stammering and not knowing what question was next or kind of a silly question asked that the guy took in stride.

I honestly felt bad.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,939
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Listened to his last one yesterday before the game. It was Chest with a USC preview with a former USC player.

It was rough. Lots of dead air, lots of stammering and not knowing what question was next or kind of a silly question asked that the guy took in stride.

I honestly felt bad.

Maybe they should move back to Friday Harbor.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

I honestly felt bad.

I honestly didn't know why the fuck I was listening to Scott "Star" Felix on a husky podcast and risked life and limb to frantically hit skip while driving to get to little @jecornel and his breathy tones.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    I thought the Felix guest was pretty good. Got some interesting takes and insight from time to time. You could tell that Felix has previous radio experienced but let it go a little and matched Chest's limited slickness.

Overall, it was fine.

Then again, i'll listen to anything Husky related so ...
  • Options
    Chest had @RobBowron on from @beta_rank on before the Arizona game. Was curious if he'd be able to compose an interview of a guest without interrupting or rambling.

Nope.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Chest had @RobBowron on from @beta_rank on before the Arizona game. Was curious if he'd be able to compose an interview of a guest without interrupting or rambling.

Nope.

FTG

Bowron, especially
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    I thought the content was good ... but yeah, chest needs some work on his slickness ...