Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-BYU Game Thread

1474849505153»

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You’re Salvon takes are fucking retarded lol. Keep it up!

*your

Fucking retard
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Trent McDuffie is quickly becoming the best CB on this team. Hoping he jumps KT soon.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

We plungered BYU at their place and we’re all pissed.

I love this place.

It's cause we do this shit every year man.

We don't have a killer, step on their throat mentality.

We don't bring it for 4 quarters hardly ever.

We beat BYU by 30 last year... Then had a total letdown against UCLA... and then Oregon happened.

I wan't to see this team actively focused and balling every minute of every game. I'm not happy because we let the foot off the gas so damn much.

It's why we lose to CAL.
    Best 132nd post ever.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    digits said:

Trent McDuffie is quickly becoming the best CB on this team. Hoping he jumps KT soon.

I'd much rather Keith just figure it out. He's a physical freak and not someone you want to just get buried.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,325
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Keith Taylor dropped an interception that freakishly landed in the receiver's hands for a TD. Molden dropped two, so that seems to be going around. Other than that one play--in which he was in great position, which is 90% of the battle--what did Taylor do wrong? Both PI calls were total bullshit.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Keith Taylor dropped an interception that freakishly landed in the receiver's hands for a TD. Molden dropped two, so that seems to be going around. Other than that one play--in which he was in great position, which is 90% of the battle--what did Taylor do wrong? Both PI calls were total bullshit.

• Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

digits said:

I'd much rather Keith just figure it out. He's a physical freak and not someone you want to just get buried.
    Why? By "physical freak," you must be referring to his height because his best result at the Husky Combine was 4th in the broad jump. Who gives a fuck how tall he is if he can't pass defend worth a shit and has no ball skills?

As @RoadDawg55 pointed out earlier in this thread, this isn't something new w/ KT. He's had issues since his first game played versus Rutgers in 2017, and I've seen it again and again. I hoped he would figure it out by now as a Junior, but I'm afraid that ship has sailed.

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

It almost feels like all the heat Pete and Adams have been getting about the playing time of the noticably better looking young WRs has them purposely playing them less.

I just don't see how in a blowout we can't throw a few up to a guy in his home town. Let Bynum, ozzie, spiker, puka get on the field for snaps and let them run some live routes. Eason is going top5 in the draft, see what he can do with some talent.

FUCK

Agree about Puka. How hard is it to throw him a slant, go, hitch, or bubble screen? Let him touch the ball a time or two in his hometown. The coaches know he’s explosive so maybe he does something and develops even more confidence, although he seems like he’s already very confident.

I don’t care about Osborne and Spiker. I legitimately think that one has jumped the shark and they probably aren’t as good as the guys playing.
    Was at the game. Not sure if anyone noticed but Bynum had a lot of snaps. Appears he may have passed up chico or Chico May have been limited. Puka got a few snaps. Problem is they should have put him and Sirmon in a series before. I guess they would have thrown to him on a third down but we kept rushing for too many yards. Regardless they should have made it happen.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,477
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

It almost feels like all the heat Pete and Adams have been getting about the playing time of the noticably better looking young WRs has them purposely playing them less.

I just don't see how in a blowout we can't throw a few up to a guy in his home town. Let Bynum, ozzie, spiker, puka get on the field for snaps and let them run some live routes. Eason is going top5 in the draft, see what he can do with some talent.

FUCK

Agree about Puka. How hard is it to throw him a slant, go, hitch, or bubble screen? Let him touch the ball a time or two in his hometown. The coaches know he’s explosive so maybe he does something and develops even more confidence, although he seems like he’s already very confident.

I don’t care about Osborne and Spiker. I legitimately think that one has jumped the shark and they probably aren’t as good as the guys playing.
    Was at the game. Not sure if anyone noticed but Bynum had a lot of snaps. Appears he may have passed up chico or Chico May have been limited. Puka got a few snaps. Problem is they should have put him and Sirmon in a series before. I guess they would have thrown to him on a third down but we kept rushing for too many yards. Regardless they should have made it happen.
    I noticed it, too, though he was mainly running deep routes to open up the underneath. Chico played a number of snaps and they were on the field together at times, so I don't know if there's anything related to the depth.

My guess is we're just putting different formations/personnel on the field so teams see it in film and have to think about it.