Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Board This Week

DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
edited September 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board

Well, specifically, Pup.

Watching him flounder against half the board is just fucking sad. His schtick is old and tired. He's lost his luster and pizazz. At this point it's the same dumb joke or saying over and over again, with him claiming he's run off whatever poaster is in question. No one willing to make a prediction, yet we are all making predictions in multiple threads. Pup said blah blah blah, but only saying it after the fact and never bumping what he ever said. Calling people who have been here for 4 years new fish. Questioning a varsity fucking athlete at the fucking University of Washington. Slinging insults at everyone who questions him yet running to Derek for help when people fight back.

Maybe I should lurk a little more and then I'll understand what the fuck is going on here. Or maybe I just realize that in a year and a half I've become a mod, and have nearly 2K more Chins in 19 months on this site than the great Pumpei has in 6 1/3 years here.

Just do us all a favor and take your 6 month haitus a few months early.

Eagerly awaiting you telling me to lurk a bit longer and then run me off the boards. In the meantime, I need to take a shit.

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    I'm at a bar

"But Fergie ferg and I'll love you long time"
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

I'm at a bar

"But Fergie ferg and I'll love you long time"

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    If you don't like Fergie you can fuck right off
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club
    No offense to your DoogCourics moniker or the giphy of Randy Marsh taking a huge shit.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

No offense to your DoogCourics moniker or the giphy of Randy Marsh taking a huge shit.

You know, I didn't even think of that.

I guess I don't hold the record anymore. I've been dethroned by Pup.

lulz

ISWYDT
    Our parking lot encounter was special. We'll always have that.

And PUP can EMFA.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,170

lulz

ISWYDT
    I realize this thread has just turned into you and me laughing with each other and no one else around.

I'm watching

Jerk
    Amazing that @Mad_Son is still sober and awake.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Well, specifically, Pup.

Watching him flounder against half the board is just fucking sad. His schtick is old and tired. He's lost his luster and pizazz. At this point it's the same dumb joke or saying over and over again, with him claiming he's run off whatever poaster is in question. No one willing to make a prediction, yet we are all making predictions in multiple threads. Pup said blah blah blah, but only saying it after the fact and never bumping what he ever said. Calling people who have been here for 4 years new fish. Questioning a varsity fucking athlete at the fucking University of Washington. Slinging insults at everyone who questions him yet running to Derek for help when people fight back.

Maybe I should lurk a little more and then I'll understand what the fuck is going on here. Or maybe I just realize that in a year and a half I've become a mod, and have nearly 2K more Chins in 19 months on this site than the great Pumpei has in 6 1/3 years here.

Just do us all a favor and take your 6 month haitus a few months early.

Eagerly awaiting you telling me to lurk a bit longer and then run me off the boards. In the meantime, I need to take a shit.

Dude you have a bunch of chins from copy/pasting premium shit.

I like you and you're a good poster but you're letting that shit go to your head.
    Mad_Son said:

Amazing that @Mad_Son is still sober and awake.

@AZDuck came over at half so I dropped out of the game thread and upped the booze consumption. Apparently people who have been drinking can't be sole infant caretakers while asleep because they are more passed out than asleep and don't wake up to respond to issues ( this is already true anyways for me)

Regardless this means I'm awake for my current shift.
    Didn't realize you still hang out with @AZCuck!