Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

How do we win?

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

If I get like 99% of the chins and no down votes which is me and Pup lately I declare victory and then start refueling the B-29s for the next fire bombing.

So my 101K chins is something special then.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

If I get like 99% of the chins and no down votes which is me and Pup lately I declare victory and then start refueling the B-29s for the next fire bombing.

So my 101K chins is something special then.
    #chinflex
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I'm referring, of course, to posters claiming victory over other posters, running them, owning them, etc. IDGAF about the game at Salt Lake tomorrow. Who would ask about that?

Im trying to figure out how and when to claim victory. What's your measure of success? A chin? A fuck off? Other poster sells his couch? FirePete weiging in with some inanity or dirtysouf turning the thread into something about gay boners and drugs?

Personally I always feel like a winner if I make someone smile. I'm here to make friends and invite anyone who shits purple into my extended family, not hurt anyone's feeling.

Just always be right, like me.

Also, fuck off bitch
    This