Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

4.5 Hours, 275 Miles, $200, And An Explosive Package: A Hardcore Husky Tale

Comments

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

Not a dirty rainy night huh

Just a dirty, rainy morning in Tacoma with a new friend.

And I got pics!

Those aren’t supposed to be worn with jeans. That’s my fashion tip of the day.

HAHAHAHA YOU STUPID OLD WHITE MOTHERFUCKER WHY WOULD YOU WEAR THOSE SHOES WITH JEANS?

Aside from the fact I was doing a photoshoot because my wife said she wanted to take pictures, a 2 second internet search that came back with random sites I've never heard of disagrees with you both. But I honestly agree with you. Just figured I'd be an asshole who fights with you.

"Another stylish way to wear Adidas ultra boost is to pair this classy footwear with jeans. Ideally, a pair of jeans trouser is suitable for the casual day. Skinny jeans trousers are ideal to wear with the Adidas ultra boost."

https://www.tobighana.com/3-stylish-ways-wear-adidas-ultra-boost/

"The all white ultra boost is what I would consider a staple sneaker. Pair it with some distressed jeans for a clean stylish look. Don’t be afraid to switch it up. My favorite combination is a pair of grey jeans and some white ultra boosts."

https://onpointfresh.com/ways-to-wear-adidas-ultra-boost-sneaker/

Also, I'm pretty sure I remember Terrell Bynum in a photoshoot with them on and in jeans and they looked good as shit.

Maybe you meant don't wear them with jeans but do wear them with skinny jeans?

Need @Doog_de_Jour to weigh in.
    I’ve got one word for you @DoogCourics...

You want me to wear sweatpants to a game when Eason is throwing bombs?

There will be children present for crying out loud!
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,764 Founders Club

And I got pics!

HAHAHAHA YOU STUPID OLD WHITE MOTHERFUCKER WHY WOULD YOU WEAR THOSE SHOES WITH JEANS?

Aside from the fact I was doing a photoshoot because my wife said she wanted to take pictures, a 2 second internet search that came back with random sites I've never heard of disagrees with you both. But I honestly agree with you. Just figured I'd be an asshole who fights with you.

"Another stylish way to wear Adidas ultra boost is to pair this classy footwear with jeans. Ideally, a pair of jeans trouser is suitable for the casual day. Skinny jeans trousers are ideal to wear with the Adidas ultra boost."

"The all white ultra boost is what I would consider a staple sneaker. Pair it with some distressed jeans for a clean stylish look. Don’t be afraid to switch it up. My favorite combination is a pair of grey jeans and some white ultra boosts."

Also, I'm pretty sure I remember Terrell Bynum in a photoshoot with them on and in jeans and they looked good as shit.

Don't worry. Nothing will be visible.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

And I got pics!

Nice sweats. Not baggy, k mart ones.
    They would look cold with grey or black joggers
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

And I got pics!

Emoterman said:

And I got pics!

MODS?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,448 Swaye's Wigwam

It was a regular Tuesday until I received a message that would change my life:

"I have what you want: you're going to bring me cash, and you're going to do it soon."

Instantly my life changed. Anxiety and fear gripped me. Even though it would take place in a public arena, I'd never been a part of an exchange like this. I'm not @Swaye or @USMChawk or the countless other Hardcore Husky heroes. I've never fought for American freedom against the terrorists. The stories, photos, and gifs I've heard over the last year and a half about the most notorious terrorist on these boreds had left me shaken. Iran Air, hostage negotiations, improvised explosive devices, a call for all gay Muslims to join the fight. It was the stuff of nightmares.

For all I knew, I would end up a prisoner in an exchange gone bad:

But what choice did I have? He was right. He had what I wanted, and there was nothing I could do but show up with the money and hope for the best:

So I get in my truck, and I drive. I drive for hours not knowing what dangers lie ahead. We agreed to meet in Tacoma so we could be Tac Town Tuff. If there was anywhere that I had to fight for my life, I'd want it to be done in Tacoma so everyone knew I died TUFF.

But when I got to the parking lot for the exchange, what I found blew my mind. No bombs. No guns. No vans or blindfolds or shouting for gays. Just some really nice guy smiling and dancing with music and friends:

There was @PurpleBaze with a smile, a handshake, and some kickass purple and gold Addidas that he'd never worn. With a simple exchange of cash for sex shoes, I got the shoes Addidas fucked me on, and Baze got the money he needed for hookers and blow continuing his expensive new Rolex addiction spurned on by @YellowSnow's hobby bored and the watch snobs that inhabit it.

It's been 2 days: the shoes fit, haven't fallen apart, and the box didn't blow up. There were explosives inside the package, but it wasn't an IED. It was just a pair of kickass shoes. For all I know there is a mic and gps planted inside and he's tracking my movements and stealing all my info. Oh well, he'll be disappointed in what he finds out about me.

Thanks @PurpleBaze, you've opened my eyes: Not all terrorists are bad all the time. And hopefully I've opened yours: Not all infidels need to be exploded on sight.

Jesus Christ, where do you fucking live that you had to drive 4.5 hours to get to Tacoma?
    Also, @PurpleBaze wtf? Why you making the guy driving a car go 275 and you are only doing 70 on the duck? Should have just taken the extra couple of hours to drop them off at his home instead of making the poor fool do 35mph in a sedan in traffic.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    Swaye said:

It was a regular Tuesday until I received a message that would change my life:

"I have what you want: you're going to bring me cash, and you're going to do it soon."

Instantly my life changed. Anxiety and fear gripped me. Even though it would take place in a public arena, I'd never been a part of an exchange like this. I'm not @Swaye or @USMChawk or the countless other Hardcore Husky heroes. I've never fought for American freedom against the terrorists. The stories, photos, and gifs I've heard over the last year and a half about the most notorious terrorist on these boreds had left me shaken. Iran Air, hostage negotiations, improvised explosive devices, a call for all gay Muslims to join the fight. It was the stuff of nightmares.

For all I knew, I would end up a prisoner in an exchange gone bad:

But what choice did I have? He was right. He had what I wanted, and there was nothing I could do but show up with the money and hope for the best:

So I get in my truck, and I drive. I drive for hours not knowing what dangers lie ahead. We agreed to meet in Tacoma so we could be Tac Town Tuff. If there was anywhere that I had to fight for my life, I'd want it to be done in Tacoma so everyone knew I died TUFF.

But when I got to the parking lot for the exchange, what I found blew my mind. No bombs. No guns. No vans or blindfolds or shouting for gays. Just some really nice guy smiling and dancing with music and friends:

There was @PurpleBaze with a smile, a handshake, and some kickass purple and gold Addidas that he'd never worn. With a simple exchange of cash for sex shoes, I got the shoes Addidas fucked me on, and Baze got the money he needed for hookers and blow continuing his expensive new Rolex addiction spurned on by @YellowSnow's hobby bored and the watch snobs that inhabit it.

It's been 2 days: the shoes fit, haven't fallen apart, and the box didn't blow up. There were explosives inside the package, but it wasn't an IED. It was just a pair of kickass shoes. For all I know there is a mic and gps planted inside and he's tracking my movements and stealing all my info. Oh well, he'll be disappointed in what he finds out about me.

Thanks @PurpleBaze, you've opened my eyes: Not all terrorists are bad all the time. And hopefully I've opened yours: Not all infidels need to be exploded on sight.

Jesus Christ, where do you fucking live that you had to drive 4.5 hours to get to Tacoma?
    Also, @PurpleBaze wtf? Why you making the guy driving a car go 275 and you are only doing 70 on the duck? Should have just taken the extra couple of hours to drop them off at his home instead of making the poor fool do 35mph in a sedan in traffic.
    There is this other invention called mail as well.
    I feel like somehow everyone has missed this lol
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

One cannot get a handjob via mail.

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

To answer everyone’s questions before misinformation is spread among the web:

1) The title refers to the round trip, not one way

2) I drove my truck, he drove his SUV, we met on Saturday so no traffic (we think about these things)

3) Ducati ride was in reference to Pitchfork asking about his Monday

4) In person has better odds of me making it out alive than a package arriving at my door.... BOOM!!!!

5) You think I want to give one of you psychos my home address?!?!?!

6) Like Baze said, handjobs don’t come via the mail unless you have a super cool USPS driver

Why you gotta step on our spread of misinformation like this? This place RUNS on twisting.

Sometimes I forget how this place works.
    For the record, I had agreed to drive all the way down to Olympia for the meeting. Mr. Courics was nice enough to sacrifice a few more miles to make my drive a little shorter. My roundtrip was just a little north of 100 miles.

And @UW_Doog_Bot, I was wondering what the fuck you meant by "duck". Would have made total sense had you used "Duc". Glad Courics was able to sort that out.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,448 Swaye's Wigwam

For the record, I had agreed to drive all the way down to Olympia for the meeting. Mr. Courics was nice enough to sacrifice a few more miles to make my drive a little shorter. My roundtrip was just a little north of 100 miles.

And @UW_Doog_Bot, I was wondering what the fuck you meant by "duck". Would have made total sense had you used "Duc". Glad Courics was able to sort that out.