Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dissly TD

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Franchise record for catches, yards and TDs for TE. 3 years.

Boom! Facts!

#makeallprothenpoppoffdisly
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Boom! Facts!

Looks like your wrong on Dissley

• Options

But, but, but, but... Jimmy Graham.

[yawn.gif]

Jimmy caught 10 in his last season with Seattle when he supposedly sucked and was on the downswing. Dissly has 8 in his career.

Have fun making Dissly a thing. Wake me up when he becomes the franchise leader in receptions, yards or TDs for a tight end. Right now Jimmy has all three for the team Dissly plays for. And he did it In 3 years.
    It was never really about Graham. The Fire Marshall posted that Dissly is already better than Graham. He is. We don’t give a fuck what Graham did for the Saints.

You’re a huge doog who got butthurt about me saying Graham sucked as a Seahawk, it was a shitty trade, and he’s a huge pussy.
    This is laffable doogieism worthy of a krisvashon gangbang with Kim and Fetters joining in. Have fun with that but it's fucking gross.

My butt doesn't hurt; I just thought those comments were stupid and still do.

You can't set a franchise record for TEs in all 3 pass catching categories over three seasons and suck. He's not a guy anybody picks up for blocking. Pete was not surprised. Just like nobody ever expected Mark Bruener to be the second coming of Kellen Winslow. They do different things.

Dissly has been a nice surprise for the Hawks. Good for him. Comparing him in those terms to one of the best pass catching tight ends to play in the League is absurd. He has 8 TDs in 1.25 seasons. Nice but JF relax.
  • Options

Boom! Facts!

Looks like you're wrong about me being wrong.

Boom!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2019

Boom! Facts!

Looks like you're wrong about me being wrong.

Boom!
    Graham sucks.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

[yawn.gif]

Jimmy caught 10 in his last season with Seattle when he supposedly sucked and was on the downswing. Dissly has 8 in his career.

Have fun making Dissly a thing. Wake me up when he becomes the franchise leader in receptions, yards or TDs for a tight end. Right now Jimmy has all three for the team Dissly plays for. And he did it In 3 years.
    It was never really about Graham. The Fire Marshall posted that Dissly is already better than Graham. He is. We don’t give a fuck what Graham did for the Saints.

You’re a huge doog who got butthurt about me saying Graham sucked as a Seahawk, it was a shitty trade, and he’s a huge pussy.
    This is laffable doogieism worthy of a krisvashon gangbang with Kim and Fetters joining in. Have fun with that but it's fucking gross.

You can't set a franchise record for TEs in all 3 pass catching categories over three seasons and suck. He's not a guy anybody picks up for blocking. Pete was not surprised. Just like nobody ever expected Mark Bruener to be the second coming of Kellen Winslow. They do different things.

Dissly has been a nice surprise for the Hawks. Good for him. Comparing him in those terms to one of the best pass catching tight ends to play in the League is absurd. He has 8 TDs in 1.25 seasons. Nice but JF relax.
    Tl,dr
  • Options

[yawn.gif]

Tl,dr
    Yeah. You did. I know the extent of your attention span. That was within tolerance.

Boom!
  • Options
    Out of the league in under 5 years. Nobody will remember him.

Relax doogie houser.
  • Options

Relax doogie houser.

Dissly our in 5 years? You don’t actually believe that right?
    Maybe 6. He's a lunch pale guy. NOWFC
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Creepyquook > Creepycaaane.

Sad.
  • Options

[yawn.gif]

Tl,dr
    Yeah. You did. I know the extent of your attention span. That was within tolerance.

Boom!

[yawn.gif]

Dissly’s better

• Options
    edited October 2019
    dnc said:

Creepyquook > Creepycaaane.

Sad.

Jimmy told me to tell you: "Fuck off DNC".
  • Options

Relax doogie houser.

You’re counting on a career ending injury? You forget he was taken in the draft strictly for his blocking.

[yawn.gif]

I know there is no point in arguing with you,
    Then shut up.

Your argument was over the moment you acknowledged that they bring different things to the table. It seems now you're focused on the economic context of each player's signing. IDRGAF about that, the Seahawks or the NFL. At all.

I'm not the guy who said the guy who set the franchise record for catches, yds. and TDs for TEs in an injury-shortened three-year run sucks. That was you. Own your retard; it's not mine to fix homer pile.

• Options
    edited October 2019

Relax doogie houser.

Dissly our in 5 years? You don’t actually believe that right?
    Maybe 6. He's a lunch pale guy. NOWFC
    He is one of the best blocking TEs in the NFL already and is proving to be one of the better receiving ones too. Come on man.
    Come one where? What do you want me to say? That that he's been surprisingly good? He's been surprisingly good.

I'm not ready to say he'll be in Canton just yet.

I know Washington had a long dry run of sending impact players to the NFL and therefore understand the enthusiasm. My comments about Dissly are in response to comments about Graham "sucking", which is patently stupid.

I assume you read the whole thread and don't just focus on my posts.

Context. It matters.