Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What has pup been saying since Fields transferred to tOSU?

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2019
    Looks a lot better than Casey Plus to me, but then you were the leader of the "Bench Pickett, bring in Paus" wagon, so I guess it makes some sense.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,296
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

“My prediction is stupid and hasn’t come true at all, but it will!”

-Pumpy

80% right 55. Vegas has come calling, i had to say no...as u know, pup too busy
    Just giving you a hard time Pup. At least you make predictions. Nobody else here has the balls to do so.
    He doesn't make predictions, though. He makes threads about made up predictions that weren't ever made

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

EwaDawg said:

What has pup been saying since Fields transferred to tOSU?

Nothing apparently.

Did a quick search of the boreds and this is the first time you've ever posted about Justin Fields.
    Oh, Pup didn't mean out loud.
    EWA, you werent at HH when Fields transferred 8 months ago...so just zip thy lip. And careaboutnotpostingfacts, that will take ALOT more than a "quick search" fucko
    You're right. It would take you actually poasting (hardy har har) these predictions that you claim to have made. Puppy good at nothing.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

'JUSTIN Fields cannot throw'.... its on display!
    •When fields faces penn st the Buckeyes in trouble" Shit Indiana is giving buckeys trouble as fields cant hit an open WR
    •"Fields has a Casey Paus delivery" on display
    •"Fields will throw a lot of picks vs good corners" osu hasnt faced any yet...they will

Osu will win today only because Hoosiers a hoops school but still. A good good defense will expose Fields. Too bad buckeys only face 3 all year

Edit..Miley Cyrus a much better example. Exact same qb. Good on the run, same delivery, cant hit open receivers...except miles didnt have a good defense, oline and Olave to throw to

Pup?