Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

we beat EWU

2»

Comments

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

If you're here to beat your chest, you won't last long.

Yes, I'm guilty of dooging after the EWU game. The Cal loss really ruined me. I'm even more jaded and cynical about this team and the coaching staff. My give-a-fuck meter is pegged at zero. Hard to have patience with Petersen's process when the team whiffs so badly.

Thinking of you

https://healthguides.cnn.com/finding-the-right-bipolar-treatment/bipolar-disorder-appointment-guide?did=t1_rss5
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    When were you dumbasses learn? PGOS had to put up with your dumbfucks dooging and trying to shout us down. Pipe down next time and listen to reason and those you have rational thoughts, not some emotional bitch mood swings.
    edited September 2019
    HuskyJW said:

Jesus Fucking Christ....you guys act like you’ve never been around college kids

Yes they lost to Cal. They didn’t want to be there....It fucking happens. I didn’t want to be there either. They wanted to go home... party... get drunk and fuck chicks.....not playing football at 1am

You act like that and you’ll lose. Is it CP’s fault they weren’t locked in? Absolutely.

They didn’t want to be there? But Cal did? Got it. A fucking pac12 game at home and they didn’t want to be there? JFC that is one of the most fucked up doog excuses I’ve ever heard.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,518 Swaye's Wigwam

When were you dumbasses learn? PGOS had to put up with your dumbfucks dooging and trying to shout us down. Pipe down next time and listen to reason and those you have rational thoughts, not some emotional bitch mood swings.

Me and Damone vs the doogs. Same as it ever was.
    edited September 2019

Me and Damone vs the doogs. Same as it ever was.
    Yeah it is. Fucking doogs last week. Thought I was on doogman. Surprised ***** didn’t get banned for not cumming in my pants over the EWU scrimmage.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019

HuskyJW said:

Jesus Fucking Christ....you guys act like you’ve never been around college kids

Yes they lost to Cal. They didn’t want to be there....It fucking happens. I didn’t want to be there either. They wanted to go home... party... get drunk and fuck chicks.....not playing football at 1am

You act like that and you’ll lose. Is it CP’s fault they weren’t locked in? Absolutely.

They didn’t want to be there? But Cal did? Got it. A fucking pac12 game at home and they didn’t want to be there? JFC that is one of the most fucked up doog excuses I’ve ever heard.
    Stay in your lane

The mouth breathers “YOU GOTTA BE LOCKED IN 24-7.....FOOTBALL IS LIFE!”

GTFO. That’s not how college life works