Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

we beat EWU

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,518 Swaye's Wigwam
Fucking lol at this place and all you doogs

Fm

Fy

Fe

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,518 Swaye's Wigwam

If you're here to beat your chest, you won't last long.

Yes, I'm guilty of dooging after the EWU game. The Cal loss really ruined me. I'm even more jaded and cynical about this team and the coaching staff. My give-a-fuck meter is pegged at zero. Hard to have patience with Petersen's process when the team whiffs so badly.

Thanks for admitting it.

Welcome to how Ive felt about this program since I started seriously watching in 2006.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,518 Swaye's Wigwam
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,751 Founders Club

If you're here to beat your chest, you won't last long.

Yes, I'm guilty of dooging after the EWU game. The Cal loss really ruined me. I'm even more jaded and cynical about this team and the coaching staff. My give-a-fuck meter is pegged at zero. Hard to have patience with Petersen's process when the team whiffs so badly.

It's true. I've been DMing with him and I'm not even sure if he finds joy in sending explosive packages to people anymore.
    Petersen has really done wonders for national security by helping curb terrorism efforts. So, he should probably get a medal or something for being a cuck and having a team of cucks.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019
    Jesus Fucking Christ....you guys act like you’ve never been around college kids

Yes they lost to Cal. They didn’t want to be there....It fucking happens. I didn’t want to be there either. They wanted to go home... party... get drunk and fuck chicks.....not playing football at 1am

You act like that and you’ll lose. Is it CP’s fault they weren’t locked in? Absolutely.
    HuskyJW said:

Yes they lost to Cal. They didn’t want to be there....It fucking happens. I didn’t want to be there either. They wanted to go home... party... get drunk and fuck chicks.....not playing football at 1am

You act like that and you’ll lose. Is it CP’s fault they weren’t locked in? Absolutely.

Cal didnt want to be there either because they are dumb college kids! Oh wait

Our college kids are soft. Cals arent.
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,102 Swaye's Wigwam
    A wise old man on this bored during our (?) off season Natty compared this team to the team from 30 years prior, and I actually agreed with him, because he, as I said, is a wise old man. That 89 team brought in a bunch of young studs 3 years after Race wanted James fired, including a certain 2 star DLineman from Eastern Washington who didn't start right away because he wasn't yet full of Rhino cum. Early in the year, that team was very mediocre and got prison raped by a GOOD Colorado team who was mourning the loss of the coach's daughters baby daddy, at home, while looking like pitchers of grape Kool Aid. That team gave up somewhere in the neighborhood of 90 points to the fighting bitchforks and lost 4 gaymes, before making a change late in the year that led to our (?) one and only win against an SEC, SEC, SEC team. (Emmitt Smith, L O Fucking L).

The following year, the greatest coach in UW Husky history almost lost to Army at home. Fucking Army. If not for a goal line stand he would have. We (?) also lost to a fucking 3 win UCLA team at home which cost us a Natty, and lost to a GOOD Colorado team who was still mourning the loss of the coach's daughters baby daddy, when we (?) couldn't score from the 4 yard line after throwing 4 passes to our (?) midget receivers when we (?) had a running back who never ran for less than 4 yards the entire year. (Lewis never ran for over 4 yards either, but he always got 4 yards) while still starting us (?) off on the greatest 3 year run of our (?) lifetim (with the last 3 years a distant 2nd, but still 2nd)

I guess, what I'm trying to TLDR, is that creating a juggernaut ain't microwave popcorn. It's hard.
    edited September 2019

HuskyJW said:

Cal didnt want to be there either because they are dumb college kids! Oh wait

Our college kids are soft. Cals arent.
    That’s pretty much what I said. didn’t want to be there.
    edited September 2019
    BTW

I hate my life this week.

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    We were out coached. Let’s not blame the kids too much. The receiver are terrible, but we had more that enough talent to win. We lost because Pete has peaked as a coach. Wilcox ran the ball down his throat and his precious overpaid DC could not stop a one dimensional offense. Time to clean house

@FirePete
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited September 2019
    I didn’t and still don’t have hoped of Eason being a savior. A great, heady QB never makes that throw to Sirmon at the goal line. All world talent, but he’s Herbert. Good in shitty games and will struggle against the good teams.

I was guilty of thinking we would just reload on defense. We didn’t and it’s going to create some stressful games and losses.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,751 Founders Club
    edited September 2019

I didn’t and still don’t have hoped of Eason being a savior. A great, heady QB never makes that throw to Sirmon at the goal line.

I was guilty of thinking we would just reload on defense. We didn’t and it’s going to create some stressful games and losses.

Never thought of Eason as a savior. Was just looking for adequate play from the QB position after 4 years of that drippy cunt. I still like Eason. His receivers didn't do him any favors by dropping so many passes.

As for the pass to Sirmon, the coaches need to shitcan all those cutesy plays. That shit is all Petersen.

At this point, why stress about games? Who gives a fuck any more? Actually kinda glad the team shit itself early, so that we could all really lower our expectations and remove any stress out of the rest of the season.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

I didn’t and still don’t have hoped of Eason being a savior. A great, heady QB never makes that throw to Sirmon at the goal line. All world talent, but he’s Herbert. Good in shitty games and will struggle against the good teams.

I've watched that play a couple tims and I think it's more a over cute play call than Skinny. But you're right, throw it out the back of end zone instead of actually going to where the play was called.

Side note, maybe we should recruit a real fullback.