Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Interest payments as % of GDP are on the rise

13»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,695
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Is older folks eat reparations. The government needs to pay back social security. Thieves.

The takers weigh in.
    Yeah they take from your checks your whole life so they can part you in plus agree. I love how you leftists always think other people's money belongs to you and you have a right to it but people's own actual money paid in for their old she is yours to and you call them takers and freeloaders.

The morals of a jackal must be interesting. If you're into gut piles.
    One of us takes the taxpayer’s money now. The other of us is me.
    I take what was already paid in on advance by both myself and my employer. As agreed by contact. Are you familiar with contracts? Oh those are legal promises..... Your an attorney I doubt you'd understand.
    There’s almost nothing like a career public employee lecturing about the sanctity of contract to a taxpayer, is there? It was money well spent. Kept you out of jail . . . probably. . . mostly.
    The pay and benefits are negotiated and agreed upon. Maybe you've seen a contact or the negotiations involved?

Doubtful.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,888
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Is older folks eat reparations. The government needs to pay back social security. Thieves.

The takers weigh in.
    Yeah they take from your checks your whole life so they can part you in plus agree. I love how you leftists always think other people's money belongs to you and you have a right to it but people's own actual money paid in for their old she is yours to and you call them takers and freeloaders.

The morals of a jackal must be interesting. If you're into gut piles.
    One of us takes the taxpayer’s money now. The other of us is me.
    I take what was already paid in on advance by both myself and my employer. As agreed by contact. Are you familiar with contracts? Oh those are legal promises..... Your an attorney I doubt you'd understand.
    There’s almost nothing like a career public employee lecturing about the sanctity of contract to a taxpayer, is there? It was money well spent. Kept you out of jail . . . probably. . . mostly.
    The pay and benefits are negotiated and agreed upon. Maybe you've seen a contact or the negotiations involved?

Doubtful.
    They have a CONTRACT!
    With the pols they put in office.