Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lib fact checkers. You just can’t make this crap up.

Comments

• Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The reason Politifact and all the other “fact checking” websites lie about all of this is because they are trying to censor what people see on Facebook and other social media...when these frauds label something as not true then it allows Facebook and the other social media sites to block those stories from people.

You know, the open-minded everyone is allowed to have an opinion Left...

Politifact called a false statement false because it was and is false. Sorry that makes your vag hurt.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah Byrd was just Klan leader

No big deal

To a racist like hondo
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The reason Politifact and all the other “fact checking” websites lie about all of this is because they are trying to censor what people see on Facebook and other social media...when these frauds label something as not true then it allows Facebook and the other social media sites to block those stories from people.

Got any facts to back that up?
    https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/dec/15/we-started-fact-checking-partnership-facebook-year/

GFY.
    Let me get this straight. You are for the spreading of fake news on Facebook, right?

Btw your link doesn't support your comment. HTH.
    I'm not for letting partisan hacks decide what is fake based on political opinion.

And yes, it does moron:

If the fact-checkers find the story to be "false," a warning label is attached to the original post in Facebook’s news feed, and Facebook’s algorithm makes it more difficult for the disputed post to spread virally.

I.e. the Joe Biden story which was correct got labeled as mostly false by these morons, and because of that Facebook prevents if from being linked to/spread.

Keep lying HondoRFS...
    Oh the Biden story that said he was with the grand wizard when he wasn't with the grand wizard? That "true" story you want to perpetuate?

And no that quote you just put in there still doesn't agree with what it said.

It's awesome that you love fake news.
    Its not a uniform standard. 99% of that story was true...they got the rank of Biden's Klan BFF wrong. Some might say that deserved a "Mostly True" label. Meanwhile there are all sorts of falsehoods in reports about Trump, Michael Brown, defending Joe Biden gaffes, etc. and they will label those true or mostly true even with a bunch of falsehoods because they agree with the point of view.

And yes, when the rating of morons at Politifact impact the algorithm at Facebook and other places it does impact who sees what stories (i.e. "censor what people see on Facebook and other social media"). I guess we shouldn't be surprised you are so FS and don't know what an algorithm is, much less how altering it would alter the stories people see in their social media. Speed limit IQ.

Keep lying HondoFS.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://foxnews.com/media/condoleezza-rice-nbc-question-russian-interference

Does Facebook block stories on Russia swinging the election to Trump?

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice told an NBC anchor Wednesday it was not accurate to suggest that Russia flipped the 2016 election in President Trump's favor.

"I don’t think there is any evidence of that. And, you know, I really don’t think that’s a good conversation to have," she told NBC anchor Savannah Guthrie. Guthrie had just asked whether Russian interference "actually worked" and blocked a victory by former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,653
    One sure controls 90+percent of the media.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice told an NBC anchor Wednesday it was not accurate to suggest that Russia flipped the 2016 election in President Trump's favor.

"I don’t think there is any evidence of that. And, you know, I really don’t think that’s a good conversation to have," she told NBC anchor Savannah Guthrie. Guthrie had just asked whether Russian interference "actually worked" and blocked a victory by former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Do they block stories that claim Trump called neo-Nazis "fine people."

Funny how Scotty is so quick to claim that meme with Biden and Sheets is a "lie" because Sheets was an Exalted Cyclops and not a Grand Wizard, but he has no problem with claiming Trump called the Neo-Nazis fine people.

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Got any facts to back that up?
    https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/dec/15/we-started-fact-checking-partnership-facebook-year/

GFY.
    Let me get this straight. You are for the spreading of fake news on Facebook, right?

Btw your link doesn't support your comment. HTH.
    I'm not for letting partisan hacks decide what is fake based on political opinion.

And yes, it does moron:

If the fact-checkers find the story to be "false," a warning label is attached to the original post in Facebook’s news feed, and Facebook’s algorithm makes it more difficult for the disputed post to spread virally.

I.e. the Joe Biden story which was correct got labeled as mostly false by these morons, and because of that Facebook prevents if from being linked to/spread.

Keep lying HondoRFS...
    Oh the Biden story that said he was with the grand wizard when he wasn't with the grand wizard? That "true" story you want to perpetuate?

And no that quote you just put in there still doesn't agree with what it said.

It's awesome that you love fake news.
    Its not a uniform standard. 99% of that story was true...they got the rank of Biden's Klan BFF wrong. Some might say that deserved a "Mostly True" label. Meanwhile there are all sorts of falsehoods in reports about Trump, Michael Brown, defending Joe Biden gaffes, etc. and they will label those true or mostly true even with a bunch of falsehoods because they agree with the point of view.

And yes, when the rating of morons at Politifact impact the algorithm at Facebook and other places it does impact who sees what stories (i.e. "censor what people see on Facebook and other social media"). I guess we shouldn't be surprised you are so FS and don't know what an algorithm is, much less how altering it would alter the stories people see in their social media. Speed limit IQ.

Keep lying HondoFS.
    Ok Houston. Post some links that you are talking about. Where they post negative stories about conservatives as true when they are not as post negative stories about liberals as false when they are true.
  • Options
    HondoFS...

I gave you several. You ignore and ask for links. I'm sure you don't even realize this was a topic here 2 weeks ago. Because you are a moron. And you don't read links. There are entire websites documenting their bias and stupidity (https://www.politifactbias.com/). How they rate identicle statements from Conservatives and Democrats differently. Multiple articles. Try Google. Try a brain implant to improve your IQ. Try something, because what you are doing doesn't work for grasping much of anything.

After all, if you believe Politifact you believe Hillary Clinton is measurably more honest than Barack Obama.

Which HondoFS probably does.

• Options

HondoFS...

I gave you several. You ignore and ask for links. I'm sure you don't even realize this was a topic here 2 weeks ago. Because you are a moron. And you don't read links. There are entire websites documenting their bias and stupidity (https://www.politifactbias.com/). How they rate identicle statements from Conservatives and Democrats differently. Multiple articles. Try Google. Try a brain implant to improve your IQ. Try something, because what you are doing doesn't work for grasping much of anything.

After all, if you believe Politifact you believe Hillary Clinton is measurably more honest than Barack Obama.

I remember that thread and I remember it ended when I posted a link where it confirmed Biden lied and a link where it showed Palin didn't say she can see Russia.

I do like you non biased link about bias in political fact. Haha nice work man.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

I remember that thread and I remember it ended when I posted a link where it confirmed Biden lied and a link where it showed Palin didn't say she can see Russia.

HondoFS logic. Give me a link. Ok, it’s biased because it criticizes something. But Politifact isn’t biased even though it’s built on criticizing many things.

Fucking moron.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

HondoFS...

HondoFS logic. Give me a link. Ok, it’s biased because it criticizes something. But Politifact isn’t biased even though it’s built on criticizing many things.

Fucking moron.
    Politifact criticizes both sides. Your shit link only criticizes one side. Do you not understand what bias means?

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/statements/byruling/false/

I can keep going but your mind is made up and you are an idiot.
  • Options
    Politifact attacks one side a lot more than the other.

As the link I poasted statistically shows.

That you didn’t read.

Because you are a fucktard.

Politifact literally labeled identical statements from a Republican and a Democrat differently.

Because they are biased.

As I said before.

As you ignored before.

Because you are biased.

And a moron.

Not a good combo.

HondoFS.

Keep hitting reply and putting on display how HondoFS you are.
  • Options

The link you listed was a link to a blog. With a bunch of articles. Exactly which article are you referring?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

The link you listed was a link to a blog. With a bunch of articles. Exactly which article are you referring?
    Links are hard.

If you are HondoFS.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,653

2001400ex said:

Links are hard.

If you are HondoFS.

Unless they're to the Soros pay for posts reporting site and you want your check.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Links are hard.

If you are HondoFS.

So you can't point me to the article that you are referencing. Shocking.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Links are hard.

If you are HondoFS.

I pointed you to a website that is entirely composed of articles describing in detail the bias of Politifact.

That you didn’t look at.

I told you how to find more.

That you didn't do.

Because you are a moron.

And biased.

Not a good combo.

HondoFS

Keep hitting reply and putting your fucktardedness on display.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Links are hard.

If you are HondoFS.

I pointed you to a website that is entirely composed of articles describing in detail the bias of Politifact.

That you didn’t look at.

That you didn't do.

Because you are a moron.

And biased.

Not a good combo.

HondoFS

So you can't show how politifact statistically attacks one side now than the other. Got it! Nice work man. Say a bunch of shit but can't back it up.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Links are hard.

If you are HondoFS.

That you didn’t look at.

That you didn't do.

Because you are a moron.

And biased.

Not a good combo.

HondoFS

So you can't show how politifact statistically attacks one side now than the other. Got it! Nice work man. Say a bunch of shit but can't back it up.
    And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Links are hard.

If you are HondoFS.

That you didn’t look at.

That you didn't do.

Because you are a moron.

And biased.

Not a good combo.

HondoFS

I did.

800+ unique and distinct descriptions of Politifact's bias.

Of which they admit is limited by their time/resources as there are many more.

Including how Politifact literally labels the same statements differently based on if a Democrat or a Republican said them.

You won't read it.

Much less anything else I link

Because you are a moron.

And biased.

And not interested nor capable of looking at something in a different way.

Not a good combination...in fact a pretty shitty way to have to go through life.

HondoFS.

Feel free to keep hitting reply and putting your mental limitations on display.