Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fudgie's Drinking Adventures

124»

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I love overstating how much you drank stories.

I am not ashamed of what I can or can't drink. At my PEAK a 12 pack of anything over 3.2 would ruin me for a day (assuming it was pounded not slow day drinking). That story I told about a 6 pack, a Cisco, and 3-4 mind erasers putting me into a catatonic state in a dumpster is 100%. If I ever drank a fifth, even during my drinking days (about 175 pounds back then sigh), I probably would have just died right there.

This thread is starting to resemble the dick size thread. Lots of rationalization and acceptance.
    Appears I am one of the few comfortable with my 6 pack buzz and 3 inches of fury. Holla!
    "No one has a dick bigger than five inches! Who would even want that? Am I right?"
    It's really no wonder @Doog_de_Jour is so unimpressed with this place. "It's the perfect group for me. Just perfect. Cute even."
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,868
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I am not ashamed of what I can or can't drink. At my PEAK a 12 pack of anything over 3.2 would ruin me for a day (assuming it was pounded not slow day drinking). That story I told about a 6 pack, a Cisco, and 3-4 mind erasers putting me into a catatonic state in a dumpster is 100%. If I ever drank a fifth, even during my drinking days (about 175 pounds back then sigh), I probably would have just died right there.

This thread is starting to resemble the dick size thread. Lots of rationalization and acceptance.
    Appears I am one of the few comfortable with my 6 pack buzz and 3 inches of fury. Holla!
    "No one has a dick bigger than five inches! Who would even want that? Am I right?"
    My 5 popped out 4 heathens so my 3.5 doesn’t complain.

Faggywinkyface.gif
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

You're a hatchet packer - who would expect you to be able to hold your liquor?

Hey, I've always been a cheap drunk and most of my hijinx are driven by alcohol that only took me about one hour to consume which allowed more time for idiocy, which the bored always loved.
    I support your efforts 100%
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

You're a hatchet packer - who would expect you to be able to hold your liquor?

Hey, I've always been a cheap drunk and most of my hijinx are driven by alcohol that only took me about one hour to consume which allowed more time for idiocy, which the bored always loved.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-U171p0S5U

No racist crap
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Update:

Told my wife how much BTP said he drank that day.

Her response:

“Remember when you were young enough to lie about how much you drank in an attempt to brag because you thought it made you look cooler to your friends?”

Pics?

Of Fudgie bragging about how much he drank?

Sure:

No, we're talking about booze, not semen.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,496
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019

PurpleJ said:

I once killed a fifth in Phoenix after sneaking into the Biltmore, then wandered off and fell into several pools on the way, losing an ounce of weed in the process. Came to at mcdonalds and called my friend to pick me up. He was wasted as shit so he got there promptly. I didn’t learn my lesson the next night and puked jager all over some poor ladys carpet. Then my friends stole her car and went for a joyride. Dad got the bill in the mail a month later and made me pay back every cent.

Sounds like the strict dad got hold of the bill.
    They both did. I paid them back by selling weed.

I was just glad the tuff dad found out over the phone.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,496
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

There is a dick size thread?!?!
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

LOL