Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trigger warning

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Is this where you make some moronic comment that they shouldnt worry because her plan doesn't have a chance in hell of being passed?

I think they support the plan and are not worried.
    They?

Are you going to stop being a pussy and tell us if you do? Is Lizzie your gal this time?

Take a stand.

Keep in mind that Lizzie could take all their money and run the country for a few months at the current budget. Probably a few days after she implements her plans to destroy the economy and plunge poor people into the cold darkness of a decarbonized life

No Warren does not have my vote. And really the tax plan is fucktarded. Granted there's more people that it would effect. But going back to 1982 and they barely have over $100 billion in tax to the government on that list. We owe over $20 trillion....

That being said, there should be more tax on the ultra wealthy. Combined with reduced spending. Crazy I know.
    This will never happen. Republicans over spend on the military and Democrats overspend on entitlements and regulations. Same as always

Boehner and Obama got close in '11. Tea baggers killed the revenue side of it and Pelosi killed the cuts.
    There were never any cuts. Fucking Rats screamed bloody murder over a slowing of the rate growth in entitlement spending and Obama was never going to go along with that.
    Lil lyin Bob lyin as always. Read up on the sequester. If your Google isn't broken, use that.
    We've played this game before Kunt. There were no cuts to entitlements.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

Is this where you make some moronic comment that they shouldnt worry because her plan doesn't have a chance in hell of being passed?

They?

Are you going to stop being a pussy and tell us if you do? Is Lizzie your gal this time?

Take a stand.

Keep in mind that Lizzie could take all their money and run the country for a few months at the current budget. Probably a few days after she implements her plans to destroy the economy and plunge poor people into the cold darkness of a decarbonized life

No Warren does not have my vote. And really the tax plan is fucktarded. Granted there's more people that it would effect. But going back to 1982 and they barely have over $100 billion in tax to the government on that list. We owe over $20 trillion....

That being said, there should be more tax on the ultra wealthy. Combined with reduced spending. Crazy I know.
    This will never happen. Republicans over spend on the military and Democrats overspend on entitlements and regulations. Same as always

Boehner and Obama got close in '11. Tea baggers killed the revenue side of it and Pelosi killed the cuts.
    There were never any cuts. Fucking Rats screamed bloody murder over a slowing of the rate growth in entitlement spending and Obama was never going to go along with that.
    Lil lyin Bob lyin as always. Read up on the sequester. If your Google isn't broken, use that.
    Food stamp spending has been falling since 2013. Idiot.

https://www.cbpp.org/research/food-assistance/policy-basics-the-supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

GDS said:

They?

Take a stand.

Food stamp spending has been falling since 2013. Idiot.

https://www.cbpp.org/research/food-assistance/policy-basics-the-supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap
    Food stamps aren't an entitlement program and any reduction in the spending on Food Stamps didn't come because of sequestration. The "cut" in spending in 2013 was on account of the ending of the temporary boost in Food Stamp spending that was part of Obama's stimulus fraud, but other than that you fucking nailed it Hondo.

Standard Supporter
    Oh it gets even better:

The 2009 Recovery Act’s temporary boost to Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits is scheduled to end on November 1, 2013, resulting in a benefit cut for nearly every SNAP household

In response to the economic downturn, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) increased Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits across the board as a way of delivering high “bang-for-the-buck” economic stimulus and easing hardship.

And Obama didn't want even this temporary increase to end.

It seems unlikely that Congress will enact legislation to remedy this problem, as President Obama and some members of Congress have proposed.

So you want to tell me again who the idiot is you fucking lying moron?
    Standard Supporter
    So to recap, Obama massively increase spending on Food Stamps through the stimulus fraud. This was always sold as a temporary increase and according to Nancy Pelosi the best way to boost an economy.

The temporary increase comes to an end in 2013 and Hondo the lying Kunt claims this is a "cut" in an entitlement program carried out by Obama.
  • Blu82Blu82 Member Posts: 1,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

So to recap, Obama massively increase spending on Food Stamps through the stimulus fraud. This was always sold as a temporary increase and according to Nancy Pelosi the best way to boost an economy.

The temporary increase comes to an end in 2013 and Hondo the lying Kunt claims this is a "cut" in an entitlement program carried out by Obama.

Of course, every liberal knows that if you get less than what you wanted IT'S A SPENDING CUT!!

Liberalism.......find a cure.
    Standard Supporter
    Correction, Food Stamps are an entitlement. But they weren't "cut" on account of sequestration.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Why should people her to keep their money when there are millions of Democrats who refuse to work? Rhett have a right to other proles money!.

Just ask them, they'll tell you!
    edited September 2019

SFGbob said:

Oh it gets even better:

The 2009 Recovery Act’s temporary boost to Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits is schefduled to end on November 1, 2013, resulting in a benefit cut for nearly every SNAP household

In response to the economic downturn, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) increased Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits across the board as a way of delivering high “bang-for-the-buck” economic stimulus and easing hardship.

It seems unlikely that Congress will enact legislation to remedy this problem, as President Obama and some members of Congress have proposed.

Hondo went silent. No surprise.
    No I just get bored arguing with an idiot playing word semantics and moving goal posts.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Oh it gets even better:

The 2009 Recovery Act’s temporary boost to Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits is schefduled to end on November 1, 2013, resulting in a benefit cut for nearly every SNAP household

No I just get bored arguing with an idiot playing word semantics and moving goal posts.
    That projection problem you have is a real bitch Hondo.

You claimed that that sequestration resulted in cuts to entitlement programs. You cited the Food stamps program as evidence in support of that claim. You lied Kunt.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Oh it gets even better:

lol. You were exposed as a fool. Again. Ran away.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Oh it gets even better:

You claimed that that sequestration resulted in cuts to entitlement programs. You cited the Food stamps program as evidence in support of that claim. You lied Kunt.

No and no. Your reading comprehension is missing again.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Oh it gets even better:

No and no. Your reading comprehension is missing again.
    Proven pathological liar.